Chapter 14: Ome

Jing Hao’s eyes lit up and moved to the wife’s side: “What is the standard? What is it?” He did not have a clue about the rumors. He only thought that he would converge on the crimes. Recently, he’s low-key, and the rumors will naturally Slowly passed.

"The so-called standard is the rumor itself; the so-called present is the person who spreads this rumor, or a group of people." Mu Hanzhang looked up at him and saw him understand, then went on, "The next thing to solve is the rumor itself. The so-called public money, the more passed, it will become true, perhaps now the father will laugh, after a few years may not be."

"Jun Qing!" Jing Hao grabbed the hand holding the wine cellar. At this moment, he almost thought that Jun Qing was born again, but immediately denied the idea, otherwise how could he not see the difference between himself and the previous life? . But if Junqing is not born again, then his vision and wisdom can't be underestimated!

"Wang Ye?" Mu Hanzhang is not clear, I don't know how this person suddenly took his hand.

"You are willing to help me, I am so happy." Realizing that his behavior was a bit awkward, Jing Hao was busy explaining a sentence, but did not let go of the hands of others.

Some of the people who were arrested lowered their eyes uncomfortably and took their hands back: "I have already married you, who can help you?"

"Jun Qing..." Jing Hao looked at the person in front of him. This person has the talent of the world, but he is forced to marry him. Not only does he not harm him, but he also helps him to make suggestions. The past life is really stupid. . I couldn't help but reach out and hold Mu Hanzhang tightly into my arms. "In this life, if you don't give up, my scenery will not be yours."

Mu Hanzhang leaned on his chest and couldn't understand why this person was suddenly so excited. Isn't it a place to talk here, he deliberately interrupted himself? Imagine that this is a restaurant, and there are many people with misunderstandings. The next words can't be said easily, so I stopped my words: "Let's eat first."

"Yes, you must be hungry, come eat first." Jing Hao remembered that they had not had lunch yet. Li Yanqing ordered a good dish at the table. He did not move a chopstick and went to find Ren Feng. Now, this dish will not be eaten anymore.

The two used rice and were not in a hurry to return home. Jing Hao took his own family to walk on the street and enjoy a walk. Both of them are handsome and extraordinary people, a cold and clear, a gentle and jade, still holding hands in the street, (although Jing Hao forced to hold people, not to let people pass,) attracted passers-by.

"Where are we going?" Mu Hanzhang reluctantly allowed him to pull, and it was not good to call him Wang Ye outside, but he had to skip the title.

"Go to the south of the city." Jing Hao said that he turned into a shop, said that two pounds of fried melon seeds, and pulled him in the alleys, and finally found a shop that looks quite old.

The shop has no name, only a piece of raft is hung on the wall, and the two lines of the book are written: "Lang rides the bamboo horse and makes the green plum around the bed."

Crossing the threshold, entering the store, the things in the store are made of bamboo, cleaned, the floor of the store is not paved, all the land, the four corners of the house actually planted live bamboo, looks very elegant and quiet.

"Good place." Mu Hanzhang could not help but sigh.

"Ha ha ha, the son does not despise the shop is simple, it must be a gentle person." A quite hearty woman's voice came from the back door, I saw a woman in a red dress, about thirty years old holding A jar came in from the backyard.