Chapter 21: Opportunity

It’s rare for Jing Hao to see his family’s stunned look. It’s fun, and he’s not going to pick it up, and snoring on the tiny lips.

"Ah!" Mu Hanzhang was shocked and found that it was Jing Hao. He couldn't help but glance at him. "What is Wang Ye doing?"

"It’s rare to see you in a daze." Jing Yan smiled and sat down beside him, and gave the two people a good soup and rice and retired.

Mu Hanzhang took the soup bowl and took a sip of silence. He felt that the soup tonight had a special taste.

"Jun Qing, do you want to learn the hidden weapon?" Jing Hao ate a few mouthfuls of food. When he saw Mu Hanzhang, he only took a bowl of soup and gave him a piece of fish.

"The hidden weapon?" Mu Hanzhang looked at him with some doubts. "How come you suddenly think of this?"

"There is a knight on the rivers and lakes, and people call him a ghost." Jing Xiao smiled and remembered that person's appearance. He really looked like a ghost. "This person went to a hospital today." ”

Although Mu Hanzhang has never heard of any ghosts and knives, since it is a famous knight on the rivers and lakes, how can he devote himself to the prince of the prince, who are not all away from the temple?

Jing Xiao smiled and saw that he liked to drink the soup, and he gave him a bowl: "Now the rivers and lakes can not make a few dollars. If these heroes are not willing to do something that kills people, life will be Very tight."

Legend has it that martial arts really prospered hundreds of years ago, when the martial arts lords could even confront the court. However, the ancient martial arts have long been lost in ancient times. The so-called martial arts masters and the one-piece guards in the palace are not much different. Moreover, most of the good abilities will go to the test, and there are not many real martial arts masters.

It’s just that some people can still exist, such as the ghost nine knives who specialize in hidden weapons.

"The hidden weapon is to be trained from a small age, and I can't practice the internal force. Even if I learn it well, the power will be greatly reduced." Mu Hanzhang thought about it, or shook his head and refused.

Jing Hao nodded, but in his heart, he thought about changing the day and letting the ghost nine knives do a few hidden weapons that can be used without internal force to give Jun Qing self-defense.

After dinner, the two sat on the bed of Arhan for tea, and they were talking, "Dangling", and the cup in the hands of Mu Hanzhang suddenly fell to the ground.

"Jun Qing?" Jing Hao was busy putting down the cup in his hand and holding his hand that kept shaking. "What happened to you?"

"I... um..." Mu Hanzhang's face changed greatly. Tengdi stood up, and his foot fell softly and fell.

The breathing of the pregnant people began to become rushed, and the forehead also sweated. Jing Hao was anxious and shouted outside the door: "How much, go find a doctor!"

"No...no..." Mu Hanzhang leaned on him, biting his tongue and keeping himself calm. "Yes...spring|medicine!"

"What?" Jing Hao’s brain screamed, why is this medicine so good?

Dofu, who was called in, just heard this sentence and hurriedly squatted on the ground: "Wang Ye! Slave... slave..."

"Check! Within one hour, check with the king!" Jing Hao snorted, and picked up the pregnant man and walked toward the inner room.

Dofu wiped the sweat from his forehead and turned to go out to gather the guards.

Jing Hao determined that he had no symptoms of poisoning other than his body heat, he helped him take off his coat and put people on the bed.