Chapter 20: Misunderstanding

"To sleep, you have to take off your clothes." Mu Hanzhang reluctantly pushed the person on his body.

"I will help you take off." Jing Hao, who was still soft, immediately had the spirit, sat up and began to dispel the next person's belt.

"I... I come by myself." Mu Hanzhang was busy pulling the hand that pulled his waistband.

Jing Yan heard a smile, put down his account, sat down and stared at the people.

Mu Hanzhang’s face was redder, and he quickly took off his coat and shirt and got into the quilt. Jing Hao looked interesting, and he took off his clothes and got in, and he took the person and kissed his forehead.

Xiao Yuan told him that to treat his male wife in bed must be gentle, to respect him, kiss is more effective than chaos, because it will not make him feel shame. From the forehead to the eyebrows, to the cool nose, soft lips, the arms of the arms closed their eyes nervously, but did not resist.

Jing Hao dark road this method is really effective, gently pull open the white inner shirt, the light outside the bed has not been extinguished, through the light through the account, you can clearly see the delicate throat, the shape of the beautiful clavicle. Reluctantly put the claws up, but stayed on the bed, leaned down and walked along the chin, licking the white neck. The lovely throat slid up and down, and the hook hooked the lip and continued down.

The white chest is slightly thin, but it is not as thin as imagined. Instead, it has beautiful muscles with smooth lines. The two pink beans shyly shrink their heads. So beautiful, I want to touch it! Jingjing swallowed a sip of water and gathered it to contain a matte finish.

"Oh..." Mu Hanzhang bit his lower lip. The feeling of itching and trepidation spread all over the body. He wanted to push the person away, but he felt pity from his gentle movements. He had to tighten his body. Sheets, telling yourself to bear for a while, then satisfy him a little. Let the uncomfortable and comfortable feeling, the tide generally hit your body.

Feeling the connivance of the people under him, Jing Hao could not help but be more excited, and licked the little things in his mouth and gently bite.

"Ah...hey..." Mu Hanzhang’s body began to tremble slightly, and the feeling of being too strong forced him to bow.

Jing Hao got a response, and could not help but be a bit smug. He reached out and explored it. He touched the two pieces of sleek through a layer of snow satin.

"Well... don't..." Mu Hanzhang woke up in an instant, slamming his body up and screaming at the one-handed bed.

The two looked at each other for a moment, and half of the body's admiration was somewhat embarrassing. Jing Hao was stirred up by this sudden change, suddenly lost interest, secretly angry that he was too worried. Sighed, turned over and lay down on one side, his face rushing to the wall and angry with himself.

Mu Hanzhang saw that he was angry. He slowly tightened the corner of his hand, and slowly loosened it. He then slammed it and pulled it over to cover Jingjing. He lay down silently and stared at the top of his account. It’s like this, and let him down again...

I thought about it all night, and Mu Hanzhang went to sleep until it was bright.

The next day, the memorial of the barbaric invasion was brought to the court by the Shangshu Shangshu.

"Jing Hao, what do you think about the strength of Nanban?" This memorial was seen by the Emperor Hongzheng yesterday. The reason why Jingyi’s opinion was first asked is because the military minister Song An’s proposal was approved in the reply, so that he just returned. The king of the king went to the army.