Chapter 15: Crazy

The two played outside for a day, and returned to Wangfutian was already dark, and had passed the dinner time. Because Xiyuan lives in a son-in-law, the key is much earlier than Dongyuan. Mu Hanzhang will save a few of the distressed rooms tonight, so as not to delay the key to Xiyuan.

After the screen, a bucket of hot water was prepared, and the spices in the tribute of the bangs were added to the water, and a layer of fresh peach petals was sprinkled.

Mu Hanzhang saw Jingjing **** and preparing to take a bath. He took the book and sat down on the arhat bed. He washed himself and went again, but he was caught by Jing Hao: "Jun Qing, you fell me to the ground today, **** It’s still hurting.”

"Chen..." Think of today's business, Mu Hanzhang's face is red again, and he has already apologized to him in the afternoon. How can this person not be reluctant?

"Apologize for being sincere," Jing Hao grabbed the hand of the man and dragged it behind the screen. "I have a wound on your body. You can help me take a shower."

Mu Hanzhang looked at him with big eyes. When he heard that he had hurt his ass, he couldn’t take a shower: “I... I won’t...”

"Nothing, I will help you wash it." Jing Yanmei took off her clothes and took the lead in jumping into the bucket. She looked at Wang Wei, who was still in the same place, and took a wooden barrel. "Come in, not fine." You will help me apply the medicine later."

Applying? Mu Hanzhang bite his lower lip, apply medicine to his place in bed, or be honest in the bath tub. In contrast, it seems that any one is dangerous, but if you apply medicine, you can wear clothes...

"Jun Qing?" Jing Hao looked at his mother Wang Yan biting his lower lip and thinking hard, only feeling very cute.

"That... Chen still helped the king to rub the medicine." After that, he ran out without looking back.

"噗~" Jing Hao laughed at the tub.

After waiting for Mu Zhangzhang to take a shower, after changing the new silk clothes from the screen, I saw that a certain prince was only wearing a shirt, no pants, and a barefoot in the bed to read the military books with great interest.

"Wang... Wang Ye..." Mu Hanzhang's face suddenly turned red, how is this person like this...

"Jun Qing!" Jing Hao saw his mother Wang Yu came out after a shower, and he left the soldier's book in his hand, and handed a small bottle.

Mu Hanzhang could not, but had to climb into the bed and pour some medicine in the palm of his hand. Looking at the perfect curve in front of the eyes, there is a little bruise on both sides. The muscles in other places are well-proportioned. At first glance, the muscles are full of explosive power, and then look down. The two slender legs are straight together, and the streamlined muscles make this The legs look full of danger and strength.

The slippery syrup slipped from the fingers and dripped in the mellow and seductive place. Mu Hanzhang came back and peeked at the sight. He found that the man did not look at him, sighed and poured The palm of the medicine is attached.

When the warm and soft hand touched himself, Jing Hao regretted it. The touch was so beautiful that his body quickly reacted in the kneading of his own king, and he could not help but secretly complain. Now Jun Qing still The fear of the cavern is not eliminated, how can the fire caused by this be solved?

"Painted." Mu Hanzhang climbed out of the bed, put the medicine bottle, and let his body heat up.

"Yeah." Jing Hao said with a sigh of relief, still squatting there.

"Wang Ye, sleep." Mu Hanzhang saw him not moving, but had to climb into the bed and cover him with a quilt.

"Well, I have medicine behind me, I am sleeping tonight." Jing Hao buried his face in the pillow and slept for a night.