☆ᶜ𝕙𝓪𝕡т𝒆ℝ 𝐨𝔫𝒆☆

"Hannie! Where are your damn brownies?!", Hwang Hyunjin screamed through the house his best friend lives in. He stood there in the kitchen pouting cutely. "Huh? Oh I don't have any left. You ate them all", the squirrel looking boy answered him and entered his kitchen, his eyes then fall on his pouting friend. Hyunjin whined and went back into the living room and fell down onto the couch. Jisung followed him while shakong his head in disapproval. "I feel kinda hurt. Do you only hang out with me because of the brownies?", the latter asked him then but only got a whine as a response, the older didn't want to look at him.

"It's not like that! I just really like them... If u guys would finally tell me who baked them, I wouldn't eat urs. Probably...", he mumbled after a while, he then sat straightened his posture. His best friend shook his head again and sat beside him. Jisung grabbed one of the controllers laying on the table infront of them, handing it to Hyunjin. "Come on. Lets play a round Mario Kart.", Jisung said with a small smile across the face. Hyunjin agreed quickly, although he was still sad that he didn't get his brownies.

They played for good two hours but finally paused when Hyunjin got a call from Seungmin, his roommate. "Yeah? Oh you had a shooting today? Oh should I pick you up?— Yes, ok I'm on my way, Bye Minnie!", he said, the puppy like boy hung up, leaving Hyunjin in silence. The blonde looked at Jisung smiling apologetic. "I need to pick up Seungmin, let's meet again soon ok Hannie?", the squirrel just nodded and turned his face back to the screen. Hyunjin grabbed his bag, slipped on his shoes and opened the door. For a second he looked back but quickly stepped outside, closing the door behind him.

The cold autumn wind met his face in irregular waves and Hyunjin slowly took a deep breath. He made his way to the shared care of both Seungmin and Hyunjin. Of course they could buy separate ones but it made them feel closer. The boys short blonde hair slightly moved with the wind, not long enough that it actually bothered him. He sat down inside the car and searched for the address his roommate was at. Just because he dropped him off in the morning, didn't mean he remembered. After driving 20 minutes through the whole city, he finally parked next to a big building. It looked expensive.

Hyunjin unbuckled his belt and pulled out his phone. The latter texted his roommate that he was waiting for him and wanted to put it away agin, but a push notification made him stop. It was from Instagram, someone tagged his private account on a post. He hardly used Instagram, mostly his public for marketing but he also created a private account for his friends and family.

He clicked on the notification and met with the sight of familiar sweets.

bookie_lix's post:4

bookie_lix's post:
4.672 likes
Who's ready for new brownies?!

357 comments:
@ghostie omg you can bake??!
@cb97_ finally, I'm already craving these sweets!
-@bookie_lix ah I'm happy u like them Channie!
@j.one @dralama.jin this is ur brownie fairy. Thank me later bro.
...

Curious how he was, Hyunjin immediately clicked on the account he saw there, his alleged brownie fairy. He looked at the posts one by one and indeed, most of them showed a boy with a blonde mullet backing. His face was always covered by a mask but he didn't really care. All he wanted to know was who that guy was, but before he could search for more information, the door opened. Hyunjin first didn't realize the presence beside him, not until his phone was pulled away. His beautiful roommate hit the blonde with his own phone.

"God Hyunjin are you okay? I was sitting here for 2 minutes and all you did was staring at your phone. I wanna go home so please save your weirdness for at home.", Kim Seungmin said shaking his head in disapproval while Hyunjin looked away embarrassed, scratching his neck. He then slowly looked at him and shook his thoughts away. "Oh..Er yeah right I'm sorry, just saw something interesting.", the latter mumbled and fetched back his phone, he buckled up and began driving back home. The ride home was quite, there was nothing to say. Seungmin would have already told him about what happened if something actually interesting happened.

Somewhere in the same city, a boy with freshly cut and dyed hair stood in his kitchen, he watched his brownies bake. He was slightly smiling at his work, all his friends loved his special brownies (Chocolate brownies, not what u think...). Not that long ago he got the nickname "Brownie Fairy" because of his talent and hobby of  baking beautiful brownies. He loved that name absolutely, because Felix was always more the type of boy that got ignored. You could call him invisible, but finally the latter found some friends that actually care for him. He only knew Jisung from Minho, who he knew from his new dance team. Jisung introduced him then to his teammates Seo Changbin and Bang Chan. But he knew his best friend Seungmin for years. He was the only one that actually saw him.

Felix and Chan immediately hit of really well, both aussies with a passion for rap. Back to the brownies, Felix found the recipe online and just changed a couple of things to make ot perfect, so then he gave every friend of his a box of brownies nearly every week. It was his way of saying thank u to them and a good excuse to randomly come over. How he came to backing? He really didn't have much hobbys except dancing so he began to bake. I mean why not? It's food.

Felix pushed himself off the wall he leaned on and stretched his arms and legs a little. His eyes went from the oven to his phone and back to the oven. The timer on it said 02:39 minutes, he yawned slightly, tired from all the backing and dancing the hours prior. He walked back to the phone, leaning over it as he saw that he had some notifications. It was from Instagram, a comment on from Jisung.

With tired eyes the boy  clicks on the notification, then the comment. It was a tag of what seems like a friend of Jisung. Kinda weird, who is that person. The now black haired boy opened the profile of the tagged account. His eyebrows furrowed and he turned his head slightly in confusion, infront of him was the Instagram profile of a model he heard about. It was private but the public account was linked in the bio.

Felix clicked on the other account and his eyes widened in shook. This boy was indeed a model. The raven haired scrolled through the posts, his mouth slightly open in shook, but he quickly snapped back to reality when the timer rang. The phone was put down and a towel got grabbed. Felix opened the oven and firstly inhaled the smell of melted chocolate, immediately a bright smile made it's way onto his freckled face. The boy grabbed the tray and laid it down onto the kitchen counter, slightly in a daze he continued to inhale the smell and started to giggle happy. But stopped, when he remembers that he needs to wait before he can eat them.

Felix turnes his phone back on and continued to pout sadly. After a while he straightened his posture and got back to model. He scrolled through the posts again, until he found himself following him and even liked some posts. To be honest, Felix found him quite handsome, but he would never admit that.

-----------------------------------------------
1315 words ^^

Helloo it's me again, I'm currently rewriting this whole book so everything continues to add up, if u read it rn and I'm not finished with rewriting, don't be too confused^^ byeee<33