☆ᶜ𝕙𝓪𝕡т𝒆ℝ 丂𝕚x☆

While Hyunjin was in the dance studio, The freckled boy woke up
way to early, his eyes opened and he groaned. The light was shining directly in his eyes. A short glance at the clock that was hanging on the wall confirmed that it was only 5 hours after he fell asleep. He sat up and stretched his aching arms, then he stood up. His body felt just a little bit better than on the night before. After considering to just fall back into his bed, he made his way to the bathroom. After nearly slipping twice, the boy found himself standing infront of his shower.

He really was tired, but he also already had made plans with his best friend Seungmin and the raven haired won't ever cancel so suddenly. With a sigh, he undressed himself and took a step in front of his shower, turning on the water. He waited a little for the water to heat up, then he stepped under the shower head letting the warm water make contact with his tired body. All you could here then was the satisfied sigh that the boy let out.

First his muscles tensed, startled by the drops of water, but after a couple of seconds, his body completely relaxed. He could fall asleep but no, the boy raised his head and began washing his body. After finishing his long shower, he stepped out into the cold bathroom and dried himself, walking to his mirror, the towel around his hip. The mirror was still fogged, Felix wished his hand over it, trying to clear the surface. It worked after a couple of times, opening the view on Felix's body. He was slim, not extremely but it seemed a little unhealthy, but that probably came from his anatomy and also the amount of sport he does. Although because of his favorite hobby, he had built up some muscles. It was balancing his slight underweight. Although there was something else that made him look unhealthy. His pale skin and the bags under his eyes.

It was clear to see that he wasn't sleeping, it made him look lifeless, tired and torn apart. Felix shook his head again, removing his gaze from the blurry mirror image. His hands settle in his black hair, which still colored the shower bottom black. He stood there again, not able to move on his own, until he reminded himself to hurry, because his best friend was waiting. Felix quickly dried his hair and body, also wanting to add makeup to his face.

After successfully drowning his freckles and eyebags in foundation and concealer, the male left the bathroom, walking back through the small hallway into his bedroom. He stopped in front of his open closet, the boy grabbed a white oversized hoddie, pairing it with a pair of black, slightly baggy pants. It was really chilly outside and the Felix got cold very easily, but didn't want to freeze to death. The black haired then took a last look at himself and walked out of his bedroom. He walked into his kitchen, a small room decorated in brown and white tones, where you can could see some fake plants. he grabbed a red apple from the counter, not hungry for anything more and sat down on the kitchen isle. His eyes fell onto his phone, that slightly boozed, probably because of Jisung, spamming him because of his boyfriend. They were really cute, but sometimes annoying, Felix was just a single for life. The raven haired sighed, he took some big bites from his apple and then, when his phone boozed for the nth time, he took out his phone to read the messages. His finger hovered over the power button, pressing it and reading the messages on his lockscreen.

3 new messages from dralama.jin
26 new messages from j.one
6 new messages from pup.min

Felix smiled at the sight, unlocking his phone and reading through them. It was only then, when he realized how late it was.

pup.min

Felix

Where are you?

Are you coming late?

Bro I already kicked out my roommate for today.