☆ᶜ𝕙𝓪𝕡т𝒆ℝ 𝒆𝕚𝑔𝕙т☆

Seungmin storms into Hyunjins room, throwing a pillow at the sleeping male, which head shots up. He looks at the boy, still eyes half closed and asleep. Seungmin sighs, walks over to the alarm clock of the older and turns it off. ”When your fucking alarm rings, wake up. Anyways, we have a shooting today, so get up now.”, and with these last words, the brunette turns and walks out. Hyunjin buries his face in the pillow, groaning at the thought of leaving his warm bed, but he gets himself together and lift his body of the bed. After that, he walks to his dresser and goes through the clothes, until his eyes catch a piece to wear.

(I am not creative enough to think of an outfit, so just let ur imagination be creative!(or u are as uncreative as me and can't think of something lol))

It won't last on him that long anyway, I mean he gets an outfit from his job. Anyways, Hyunjin changes into his clothes and stumbles still asleep into Seungmins and his shared bathroom, looking at himself in the mirror. The blonde boy then brushes through his hair, not bothering to style it. There aren't stylist for nothing. Looking like that, he proceeds to walk out again to the kitchen. On his way there, he unlocks his phone and goes through his messages. Like every morning, Hyunjin has a message from the brownie fairy. A little smile creeps on his face, but he doesn't even realizes it. Instead he texts Felix back and wishes him a nice day.

Standing in the kitchen, Seungmin steals his phone from his hands, which earns him an annoyed huff from Hyunjin. “Ayo that's my phone!", he reaches out his hands and tries to grab the device, but his roommate is faster and puts it in his pocket. “Eat. Now.“, is all he says and goes back to sit at the small table. The taller sighs in defeat and opens the fridge, grabbing something fast to eat as his breakfast. After finishing that, Hyunjin finally gets his phone back, glaring at the younger a last time, before he again goes to the bathroom. There he brushes his teeth, singing some random melody.

10 Minutes later, the boys leave their apartment, to walk outside into the cold. Winter is coming closer everyday, and so are the temperatures sinking. Both boys are wearing their warm coats, together with a scarf Seungmins mother knitted them. To make it clear, Kim Seungmin and Hwang Hyunjin were friends since elementary school, always hanging out together and having the same interests and friends. They somehow ended up sticking together after school, even applying at the same company.

Seeing them bickering and glancing at each other you wouldn't think that they are best friends. But it's just how they are, showing love and affection in these actions. Both know how strong their bond is, always being there for each other. Even knowing when the other is out of it, not concentrating or is feeling down. Especially know, sitting in the car together, Seungmin is driving. A suffocating silence, this is until the driver speaks up. “Is it still about Felix?“, the brunette asks and shots him a quick glance. The blonde jumps slightly at the sudden voice but shakes his head quickly, looking up to his side.

"Actually not... I met a guy at the dance studio and... He lives next to us. He really seems nice, he even watched me dancing!“, Hyunjin exclaims excited, Seungmin frowns at that. He really hopes that his thoughts aren't right. “Oh really? How is his name and how does he look?“, the younger then asks, trying to hide his undertone. His roommate looks down thinking not saying a word at first. But after a while he sighs and facepalms. “I didn't ask for his name! God how stupid can I be... But I at least know how he looks! A face full of beautiful freckles and a bleached mullet. Oh and his voice sounds really deep.. but he didn't really talk that much. I didn't only met him once, no three times!", hearing these words made Seungmin frown even more.

He really tried avoiding Felix and Hyunjin to meet, but it seems like it was time. But at the same time, the way the older described the brownie boy seemed really lovely. Not like he will use him for his needs no, more like Hyunjin actually sees something in the boy. “So... Do you think hes attractive or perhaps even like him?”, before Hyunjin could answer, they arrive at the shooting place, right in time. He shows him an apologetic smile and opens the car door, stepping outside walking to the job. Seungmin follows with a small sigh, setting a mental reminder to ask Felix about this.

      - Time skip to after the job -

The best friends finally walk outside. It was a long day for both of them, after their photoshoot, they also had a meeting with their manager. The thought of going to the dance studio again was getting in Hyunjins mind. The blonde really wanted to meet the mystery boy again and at least ask for his name. So as soon both boys arrived at home, Hyunjin runs into the apartment, grabbing some food from the fridge, a water bottle and a hair tie. With that, the taller immediately rushes past the puppy-like boy, out in the cold. Seungmins eyes follow him confused, right before colliding with a hand. He facepalms, Hyunjin really acts like crazy in love.

Hyunjin is running to the studio, why taking the car, if he can walk. He's excited, he really wants to see him again. Fun fact, except after waking up, the latter didn't text Felix again. It was almost as if he had forgotten him. The brownie boy noticed that therefore he is slightly sulking asking himself, if he did something wrong. It's the overthinking. So when both boy's bodys collide, he is surprised to so Hyunjin infront of him. He was on his way out for dinner, when the door suddenly opened. Felix smiled warmly at the taller, mumbling a greeting.

He was about to open the door again, when the blonde grabs his arm making him look up. “Are you on your way to eat?“, he asks. The younger nods, not really comfortable talking. Hyunjin suddenly smiles, letting to smaller one go. ”Can we go together? I didn't have the time to eat yet. I would love to get to know you more!", The tall man says looking down at the boy with freckles, which was considering to deny again. His hesitating is noticed by the other, who scratches his neck a little embarrassed.

”You don't need to, if you don't want, then I can go on my own.”, he said unsurely but Felix immediately shakes his head. ”No I was on my way anyway."

          --------------------------------------
1159 words

Hellu! Sowwy again for this long wait, but again, slow updates. I'm gonna dye my hair soon again. It's currently blue. Maybe I will make a face reveal.

Anygays, I hope u liked this chapter, I appreciate every vote and comment.

Stay hydrated and healthy,

Chilli</3