☆ᶜ𝕙𝓪𝕡т𝒆ℝ тⓦ𝐨☆

Hyunjin's finger hovered over the screen of his phone, he was laying in his bed and stared at the account of the brownie boy. There wasn't a real name, but Hyunjin believed that his name was something like Felix. Jisung and sometimes even Seungmin told him stuff about their other bestfriend, but the latter never really listened. Looking back it maybe wasn't the best thing, because Hyunjin didn't have any brownies. The blonde slowly believes that he indeed developed an addiction- no obsession with brownies. Especially to this child's brownies, he didn't know what the difference was between other brownies and the brownies from this Felix guy, but he loved them.

Before he was able to stop himself, was the message button already pressed. He quickly typed a greeting and then continued with the main reason he was messaging him.

dralama.jin

dralama.jin wants to send you a
message.

accept | decline

Hey, I saw you followed me so I wanted say hi :)

Not to long after, Hyunjin got an answer from the boy, he smiled slightly.

Oh yeah, Ji tagged u under my post so I wanted to know who u are!

Ji? Oh you mean Hannie...? Yeah he told me you are the brownie god, I love them.

Oh he did? Naur more like fairy not god, but it's great that u like them! But are u the reason Ji never gets to eat them?

Wha- nooo... Maybe? Don't tell anyone!!
Subject change, what's your name?

I'm Lee Felix, nice to meet you :3 I suppose ur name is Hwang Hyunjin. Your pictures really look good.

Oh ehm yeah that's right I'm indeed the Hwang Hyunjin.

The Hwang Hyunjin? What the heck does that mean.

I'm the model yk? The hottie?

If it helps u sleep at night...

-.- MEANIE!

Was I supposed to say something different Mr. Hwang?

Oh god please don't call me Mr. Hwang... How old even are you?

Me? Oh- 20... Yeah I think 20

Don't fucking tell me, you don't know how old u are...

That's not what I am saying... I'm just... Let's call it ✨unsure✨ about it

U- I won't ask sir. Ok ehm I'm also 20 so when's ur birthday

U think I really know that?! Ok wait let me think... It may be the 15.09 but I may be wrong

I understand know, why Hannie and u are friends. But how cute! I'm older than you! I bet u are squishy and small

U did not just call me cute and squishy. Ask Ji, I'm the devil himself.

Sure? Nah then I'm gonna ask him tomorrow, bye 👋

Eww who uses emojis? Tf u seem weird. But ok bye then.
Seen 05:36