☆ᶜ𝕙𝓪𝕡т𝒆ℝ 丂𝒆𝓿𝒆𝔫☆

Weeks pass by in no time, Felix and Hyunjin kept texting, but the younger never revealed who he is, and definitely left out the fact, that he lived in the apartment just a couple meters away. He wanted to just get to know him more, but Felix quickly realized that he indeed fell for the older. I mean how could he not? Hyunjin was like a blessing send to him, always asking how he felt and taking his mind off of things like his unhealthy habit with over exhausting himself.

The older cared for him, told him to be more kind with himself. Apparently he even talked with Minho, who then had a talk with Felix. It wasn't the most comfortable talk, but it did put the black haired into the right place. Slowly he was beginning to get better, not dancing every day, only every second it wasn't much better, but it was a beginning. It wasn't easy for him, he still felt as if he couldn't be enough, no he was never enough and will never be. At least in his eyes.

But in his eyes he also thought that Hyunjin really meant it well with him. Felix thought, that texting every day, asking about the wellbeing of the freckled boy and about the brownies was Hyunjin being interested. It seemed perfect in Felix's eyes, but there was this one question, that he hated so much, that he really avoided. "Why won't you show me your face?"

Everytime Felix read it, what he did every day, as it was sent to him, he felt a bit guilty. Why wasn't he showing his face? Right, because the boy thought he was ugly, he couldn't stand himself and ruining a whole friendship because of his lacking visuals? Nope, that wasn't gonna happen. At least that's what the freckled boy thought everytime he read the message, what he did very often by the way). It's not like Felix didn't want Hyunjin to know who he is and how he looked, the latter was just extremely insecure. His response to the question always was a: "Soon" but until now, he never actually showed a single picture.

The short black haired boy knew that he was slowly falling for the other boy, what made his insecurities getting stronger everyday. Felix hated the fact, that he was crushing on the taller, but what should've he done? Hyunjin brightened his day with every word. The brownie fairy just knew from the texts that Hyunjin was a kind and sweet man, that would never hurt him. So like every other day, Felix found himself sitting on his window sill, grabbing his phone while leaning back into his pile of pillows.

dralama.jin

Lixieeee when can I finally see ur beautiful face? :(

soon Hyunjinnie... I'm just not comfortable showing it to u yet >.<

but why? I already know ur hair color and some of these eyes, I'm sure that u look beautiful!

yikes I could just mask fish ok? This doesn't mean I look good.
Compared to u, I would look like a whale, fat and chubby

Lixie, I already told u, that ur body looks beautiful, even if u would be like u are describing urself, u would still look awesome.
Man I hate Minnie for never letting me meet u!

Did I ever told u, how yummy ur brownies are? Maybe u can bake someday some for me

of course! I would love to! I can give just a double pack to Seungminnie, the next time I see him.

Hyunjin chuckled, after all this was his plan. Getting this boy to trust him, so that he gets free Brownies. And still, the tall boy doesn't think, that this is wrong. He just needs to get his brownies, not carrying a little about Lix. But maybe after all, he still develops feelings for his brownie fairy. But Hyunjin just doesn't like the idea of feelings attached to his plan. felix surely don't want to be friends with him.