☆ᶜ𝕙𝓪𝕡т𝒆ℝ т𝕙ℝ𝒆𝒆☆

Felix entered Jisungs apartment, of course he had a spare key. Jisung and Felix were basically twins and couldn't be separated. They really trusted each other with their lifes, even their way to think was the same, if Felix had a stupid idea, Jisung had the same. Felix tool off his black boots and his coat. After that, he made his way down the white hallway to the bedroom, where his friend probably was. The black haired boy softly knocked at the door before he opened it enthusiastic. The room barely had any light one, the older was playing games on his phone. Jisung looked up at him, slightly startled but tapped the spot next to him on the black bed, the room really seemed a little depressing, some flowers stood left and right, mostly dead from dehydration. The only light source were the LED stripes around the bed.

Jisung waited till the freckles boy sat down and then pushed him backwards sitting on his stomach while tickling him. Felix tried to free himself, he was laughing tl the point that it hurted, but his best friend wouldn't stop. Only when the older got bored, he stood up and stretched himself. Jisung then looked at the blue tote bag with the plastic boxes filled to the brim with brownies. He sighed relieved and let himself fall onto the mattress next to Felix. "Finally you baked new ones. Jinnie nearly killed me yesterday because he ate all of them.", Jisung spoke while he slowly rose from the lying position. Felix chuckled cutely while his face began to turn a peachy color. "I think, I actually bumped into him earlier... You never told me, that your best friend is that handsome!", Felix exclaimed nervously and sat up to grab his phone from his pocket.

Jisungs head quickly turned to him, slightly smirking. "Oh I see... Handsome huh? Yeah I think it was him, so you like him?!", he asked and jumped onto the younger. Said boy groaned and fell back onto the mattress. "I never should have told you Ji. But no, I don't like him. But how do you know him?", the blonde asked and watched Jisung lift his body off of the other, one hand on his chin, making a thinking motion. "Hmm... Oh yeah! Minho Hyung introduced us, Hyunjin sometimes takes dance lessons with him so I went to pick Minho up and there he was. He's so annoying but way to romantic I swear to god. He even tried flirting with me, until Minho Hyung threatened to air fry him.", Jisung then said making both boys chuckle.

Felix yawned a little, his eyes getting heavier while laying there on the soft bed. His best friend of course saw that and laid back onto the body he used a mattress, making both of them comfortable. "If you are tired, we can take a nap! I don't mind it!", he exclaimed but Felix quickly shook his head and tried to push the older away, but he quickly gave up when the squirrel boy spoke again: "Let me guess, you were dancing way to much in the last days and didn't sleep or eat." "No, I need to train more if we want to win the contest. Minho Hyung is so much better than me, I need to be as good as him.", the tired boy said although it was totally true, his friend was right. Felix hadn't slept for two days, except maybe some power naps, it slowly drained him. Jisung simply hugged him thighter and proceeded to whisper some sweet things into Felix's ear until the boy finally fell asleep. The shorter also fell asleep pretty shortly after, his head on the chest of his best friend, his nonbiological twin.

For these two, cuddles were something absolutely normal, both of them knew it was to 100% platonic. Although Minho sometimes got jealous. He understood why very quickly though. The two boys were each others safe place and could comfort each other the best. It's like they always knew what was wrong with the other one and Minho's boyfriend was always worrying about the freckled boy, especially at times like that, where the blonde was completely overworking himself. Felix was a person that eas constantly talking himself down. Jisung knew that his best friend was talented and also the friendliest human being in this world, but the brownie fairy didn't seem to know that.

                 -------------------------

Jisung opened his eyes slightly and rolled away from the warm body under him. The body, which was of course still Felix, was mewling quietly then turned around to the side, finally able to move freely. The squirrel boy whisper-chuckled and then lifted his tired body of the bed. With one last glance at the younger, Jisung walked out of his room sighing. He really wished Hyunjin would help this precious boy, they didn't know each other, but to older knows enough about the pressure you have these days. The tall blonde literally was a famous model, constantly watched and followed around, every step would be judged. He should've been the perfect person to help the brownie fairy to cope with his anxiety about his talent.

Right...?

      ----------------------------------------------
873 words

Short chapter^^ changed not that much. I hope u still like it, thank u for reading!!<3 I would appreciate a vote and/ or a comment!><