☆ᶜ𝕙𝓪𝕡т𝒆ℝ 𝐅𝕚𝓿𝒆☆

Light was falling through the snow white curtains, it slightly warmed the places it landed on and waking the sleeping boy. The sleeping boy, which turned out to be Hyunjin, slowly opened his eyes and yawned, his hands were rubbing his eyes and he stretched a little. He then sat up and took a quick glance out of the window, watching the peaceful morning street. Overall the whole atmosphere seemed lovely and quite. The comfortable silence was then quickly interrupted by Seungmin, who stormed in panting.

"You need to go, now!", Hyunjin's best friend exclaimed stressed and immediately turned around and walked out of the room. The blonde was watching him confused but jumped up, grabbing a loose shirt and was catching up with him. "What why?!", the older then asked perplexed and looked him in the eyes. Seungmin sighed and shook his head, but calmly answered his question: "Because Felix is coming over and I definitely don't want you to meet him. So go now, I don't care where, just don't come back until 5pm, okay?". The taller was way to stunned to speak, but was pushed back by Seungmin into his room to change.

While he was still questioning his life decisions and especially the decision which best friend he made, he changed into a black skinny jeans together with a black sweater. The weather was cooling off more and more everyday, indicating that the winter was coming. Hyunjin quickly brushed through his short hair, tried to style it but gave up and just put on a black cap. He wore a matching black-silver belt and a little silver chain hooked into the side of his pants. With one final glance into the mirror, he grabbed his important belongings scattered around his room and slipped on his black vans before opening the door.

Hyunjin hesitated at first, he was playing with the idea to grab some food, but he really didn't want to get Seungmin mad at him, the younger could be really mean if he wanted. So instead the blonde made a big step out, closing the heavy door behind his back. There he stopped, checking of he actually had everything, what he fortunately had, then began walking through the long hallway back to the apartment staircase but got interrupted. His stomach growled loudly and Hyunjin immediately put his hands on it.

The tall boy was getting hungry but he didn't know where to go. After debating a little bit, the blonde went down the empty hallway and staircase, checking his social medias. As he opened Instagram, a frown appeared on his face, the brownie fairy still hadn't answer him. Hyunjin got a little bit worried, but again more because of the brownies. You could definitely call Hyunjin selfish, he knew that, but did he care? No not really. He was a successful model with some really good friends, he had a talent for dance and was rich. He didn't care about others the most part. All that mattered were his friends. The ones he truly loved and appreciated.

The tall male opened the grey glass door and watched the quite morning street. He then decided to go to the dance studio, even though he was pretty hungry, so with a last glance on his phone, he began to walk to his destination. His thoughts still laid on the younger boy, until the cute boy from the night before came to his mind. Unconsciously he smiled, shaking his head while continuing his way on the pavement. The raven haired boy just an aura surrounding him, that made Hyunjin fascinated in him. He didn't know the name of this mystery boy, but he knew he was his neighbor. A pretty boy next door, how funny that Hyunjin never saw him before. But to be honest, the tall blonde was never home, always at his friend's houses or working. Sometimes even dancing like he was walking to.

Bang!

The tall blonde snapped out of his daze, holding his head. He really walked against a tall, steel streetlight. The latter cursed under his breath, he arranged his thoughts, but then quickly continued walking to the dance studio. While doing that, he shook his head, disapproving of his stupidity. As he reached his destination, Hyunjin entered the building through the main entrance, greeting some friends. He walked through the hallway until he found the door to the lockers. There he grabbed his spare clothes.