☆ᶜ𝕙𝓪𝕡т𝒆ℝ 𝐅𝐨υℝ☆

dralama.jin

Hey, how r u?
seen 01:39

Good ig, just a bit stressed out

Oh why? And why are u answering me at fucking 1am:/

I'm just training a lot so yeah

Training??

Oh yeah I'm kinda a professional dancer together with Minho Hyung.

Wait... You are his teammate?! Minho Hyung always tells me how good u are at dancing!

Nah I don't believe u, Minho Hyung always criticizes me, I hardly ever hear him praise me in any way. So I need to get better so he will praise me at least once.

Whoa that's not a good attitude. I swear, everytime I'm dancing with him, he tells me, I should get as good as his teammate. So ig he's meaning u.
seen 01:57

Felix sighed and turned around in his bed. He was at the dance studio until two hours ago and now he couldn't sleep. Even though his body was aching and his eyes were constantly falling shut, the blonde couldn't rest. His thoughts were racing through his head, not knowing what to do. He wanted yo cry but at the same time no tear was escaping his eyes. The freckled boy finally wanted to be aknowledged and praised. That's all he is hoping for. At these moments here he wants someone who comforts him. Why is he living alone again? Ah right, this apartment is closer to the dance studio. But he really needs someone to help him and tell him how much he is of value. I mean everybody is of value, but do you think Felix knows that? No.

The poor boy was always told, that he's unimportant, untalented and many things more. His childhood wasn't the best considered, that he was bullied and never had any friends. His appearance wasn't really helpful too, not the tallest, slim and a face full with light brown freckles. Oh god how Felix hated his freckles, his new friends  always told him how much they loved them, but for his past they weren't that helpful. Instead they were just another thing kids could make fun of, kids are cruel. But the brownie fairy really was sensitive. Every little bad comment he got was taken way too serious, not able to separate a joke and an insult. This all was the reason why he wore a mask on all of his pictures on Instagram, in public he will only go with makeup on his face.

Back to the sad Lix, the said boy was turning from one side to the other, not being able to sleep. His phone kept buzzing but he just ignored it. After an hour of not sleeping, he finally gave up and lifted his exhausted body off his bed. He walked across his room, which was dark, only being lit by the moon that shined through the big window. He grabbed an red, oversized sweater and some black sweatpants that he put on, walked through the door into his hallway, slipped on his shoes and opened the apartment door. The tired boy quietly walked down the dark staircase and opened it.

Immediately he was greeted by the cold and fresh autumn wind. The raven haired closed his eyes and inhaled the cold air, which slightly hurt his throat, but it was only added to the pain he felt in his limps, back and head. He admitted it a long time ago, he really was overworking himself, but he needed to. In only one week, Felix's dance partner Minho and Felix would have a dancing contest, what he needed to prepare himself for, even when that meant to feel horrible and live of 3 hours sleep if he had luck.

When he suddenly heard some sirens screaming in the distance, he opened his brown eyes and shook his head from side to side. He proceeded to shake his whole body and sigh loudly. Felix began to get cold because of the chilly weather, he had no jacket or a T-shirt under his hoodie. Did he even had his keys? He didn't know, all that mattered to him, was the place he can chill out and get his mind off of things. He knew exactly where he was walking to, he was going there everytime he couldn't sleep. The freckles boy began to walk and simply enjoyed the atmosphere, he liked being alone. He was used to it.

After a 5 minute walk, his destination was in sight, a small but beautiful park with a little lake in the middle. The ground was nearly completely covered by leaves, it was dark, but because of some lonely streetlights, he was able to make out the place he exactly wanted to go. In this park was a small playground with a play tower that had a flat roof. He quickly walked there and climbed it. It was difficult in the dark, but he was already used to it. So after he climbed up that tower, he was sitting on the roof, watching the stars reflect on the lake.

He stared at the lake for awhile, then laid down and closed his eyes again. His body found finally some rest, but before he actually could fall in a definitely not safe sleep, he got startled by a soft voice. "Hey, you shouldn't sleep here, it's dangerous.”, the voice was right next to him, Felix's eyes immediately opened out of shock and he sat up. He tried to get a good  look at the person next to him, but it was way to dark, instead Felix sighed. "That's right, but I'm pretty tired, so I would appreciate some sleep.”, the raven said shortly after and rubbed his tired eyes. Contrary to his hopes, the other person sat down next to him, also trying to check who he's talking to.

What Felix doesn't know is, that the taller was nobody different than the Hwang Hyunjin. Hyunjin immediately caught onto the fact, that he was talking to the same boy he bumped in just the other day. "But why aren't you at home then? You have a home, right?”, the taller asked hesitantly, looking at his hands and then to the dark figure next to him. From what he saw in the dark, it wasn't the appearance of a stereotypical homeless person, at least not from one that was it since a while. But the freckled boy giggled softly into his hand and shook his head while doing so.

"Oh no! I'm not, but I just couldn't sleep at home, so I went for a walk. But I need to say thank you, I really don't want to get robbed, kidnapped or murdered out here.”, the smaller replied and yawned, looking back to the taller. Their eyes met for a second, both mesmerized by each other. Felix secretly admired the dark, small eyes, not able to actually see the color, but he could see the way the stars were reflecting in them seemed lovely. The same applied to the blonde, he could've stared in these eyes forever, but he didn't wanted to seem weird, so he quickly averted his gaze. At the same time, he was hit by a gust of wind, blowing away his short hair.

"I— I think we should go home now, it looks like a storm is coming soon. Get home safe..”, he said shortly after and made his way down the roof, back into the unlit darkness off the night. With one last glance to the still sitting boy, he quickly walked away. The brownie fairy tried to watch him for a second, but quickly failed. He then also climbed down, nearly falling as his tired body protested, and knocked off the dust off his pants. The black haired then turned and went back to his apartment, following the barely lit street home. Coming inside, yes indeed he had his keys, he changed into his pyjamas and fell on his bed. His brown eyes were slowly falling shut and he searched for his comforter, covering himself while making himself comfortable. Shortly after he fell asleep, only hours before his alarm would wake him again.

On the other hand, the older boy did not go to sleep. Instead he watched the freckled boy entering the apartment building next to his own, finally seeing the beautiful face in the flickering streetlight. Although he saw it for only  a few seconds, it made him smile a little. Getting out of his daze, he looked back onto his phone. Felix still hadn't answer him. The blonde got a bit scared that his genius plan would fail and he wouldn't get the trust( and brownies) from the younger. This made clear that Seungmin was right. Hyunjin really only wanted to use him for his brownie addiction. The blonde, blinded by his needs, didn't see a problem with it, but his roommate knew how sensitive the his freckled friend was and saw a big problem with it. He now knew Felix for some time, he knew what the slightly older went through and how the imagine of himself was. He definitely wasn't trusting Hyunjin and would do everything to protect the black haired from the blonde.

Seungmin knew like no one else how friendly Hyunjin was, but he also knew how strong his addiction to brownies was. He already tried to schedule the encounters with Felix to the times, where Jinnie wasn't home so they would meet. He also never told him that the brownie fairy lived next to them. I mean there never was a need to, until then, Hyunjin was never interested in the freckled boy.

        -------------------------------------
1609 words

Helloo I'm back and again this chapter is finished being rewriten. I will only write new chapters if this all is finished, I'm really sorry if u actually wait for this, but it will take a while^^
Byee ><