-𝘿𝙚𝙫𝙤𝙣-

(Y/n pov)

I was laying in bed, reading a book bored having nothing to do, I grabbed my phone as I got a text from my mom.

My birth giver💔:(Y/n) can you please go to the market? I left money for you on the counter

(Y/n):ughh fineeeee

My birth giver💔:thank you my dear

I put my phone down and sat up from my bed, I put my book down and got up from my bed.

I left my room walking into the kitchen seeing the money the my mom left on the counter, I sighed softly as I put my shoes on and left the house.

I left the house unlocked since my neighborhood was very much safe, as I finally get to the market I seen these kids staring at the window.

I was noisy so I went to where they was and looked at the window as well, I looked around trying to find what they was looking at.

And there I finally found it..a cute boy..they are starting at a cute boy hmmm.. "Nice taste girls" I said as I walked in the market giggling softly, I looked around and walk in one of the aisles.

-time skip since I'm lazy-

I got what my mother needed so I went up to the cash register and put all the grocery down, I looked behind me still seeing thoes girls..Well mainly just 3.

I giggled softly and looked back at the cute boy.. "Hey you know those girls are looking at you?" I asked as the boy looked up and looked at him "uh...Yeah" he chuckled light as he continues to do what a cashier does.

I looked at his name tag and his name was Devon.. Hmm Devon.. Pretty hot.. "So.." I said trying to make small talk "yeah?" He says as he puts the last thing in the bag, "you seem cool....umm wanna be besties?" I asked as I looked away from him kinda embarrassed.

Devon chuckled "umm sure name is Devon..what about you?" Devon asked a, I looked back at him and smiled "(Y/n)" I said as I took the bag and paid for it, "let's hang out also umm here's my number" Devon grabbed a piece of paper and wrote his number.

Devon gave it to me, I took it and smiled "I'll see you around?" I asked "of course" he said as he smirked a little.

I chuckled as I waved at him walking away, he waved back as he puts rested his arms on the counter resting his head on it as he watched (Y/n) leave the store.

'Hope I see them again' Devon thought as he smiles to himself.