-𝙅𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚-

This was requested by JacqueVentura8
Hope you enjoy.

(Y/n pov)

I was a really and I mean a really big fan of 4town and I really wanted to go, I was old enough to go on my own, so I took that chance and brought some tickets.

If I had to be honest Jesss was my favorite member, I didn't know why but everything about him was just perfect.

It was the next day and today was the big day.....it was the 4town concert tonight, and when I tell you I was so happy.

It was probably around 6? Pm so I got ready and I went out, my mom took me since it was her day off.

I finally got to the concert and omg it looked beautiful, I got out the car fast and closed the door behind me and ran behind other people to buy the tickets.

-time skip-

It was finally my turn and I paid for the tickets and went to my side which was in front of everyone...yes I needed that spot for research reason...anyways a few hours past and the concert starts, I was happy but I wasn't going to scream.

Well that was a lie because when I saw Jesse I screamed like for my life, I was really happy and totally not in love with Jesse totally not...

I kept my eyes on Jesse watching his every move, idk if I was dreaming but Jesse just made eye contact with me.

Is this a dream? Nah Jesse actually made eye contact with me, I blushed at this because it's totally Jesse making eye contact with like rn.

Jesse seemed to smile at this as he looks away and continues to do what he does, I stopped blushing as I saw him kinda like walk away.

Jesse walked in front of everyone and puts his hand out for everyone to high five him not hold cuz fuck these girls be doing the most, Jesse hands went near mines so I took the chance and took my hand out and touched his.

'OMG HE'S HANDS ARE FUCKING SOFT..'

Jesse seem to stop moving as he looks at me smirking "soft right?" Jesse said to me as he holds my hand, I was fucking speechless so I just nodded "speechless? Cute" Jesse said as he winked at me and let's go of my hand and ran back on stage.

'I.......wtf happened? I TOUCHED HIS FUCKING HAND AND HE CALLED ME CUTEEEE? HAHAHA FUCK THEM GIRLS I FUCKING WON!'

-time skip to Jesse talking to u-

It was the end of the show and when I tell you I lost half of my fucking voice for Jesse and do I regret it... Fuck no👹, I heard someone running behind him so I turned around quickly and saw my future husband.

Jesse stopped half way before running into me, I just looked at him happily wondering if I'm in a Y/n moment.

"Ok this is going to seems weird but I was wondering if you like want to like umm" Jesse was trying to find the words to ask me out, I could tell this mf needs help.

"If your asking me on a date then the answer is yes" Jesse smiled and blushed at this as he grabbed my hand and grabbed a pen and wrote on my hand, "here's my number beautiful" Jesse said as he softly let's go of my hand winking as he runs off again.

I looked down at my hand and blushed.

'I'm actually going on a date with Jesse?' I thought as I blushed even more.

'I can't wait' I thought as I saw my mom's car.. Wait she still here oop...

I got in her car that woke her up she started the car and drove off.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡