-𝙏𝙖𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜-

This was requested by saiomaaa hope you enjoy 😍.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

(Y/n pov)

I was laying down on my couch watching TV, and I was really bored and had not to do but lay there.

I signed as I sit up and rubbed my eyes, I got up and walked up to the house phone going to call one of my friends.

It was still day out so he could come over and be fun, I grabbed the phone and put it up to my ear tapping his number.

I waited for the other line to pick up, as I waited the person on the other line picked up.

"I'm guessing (Y/n)?" Tae said as he chuckles "the one and only" I said as I giggle softly "can you like come over I'm bored" I asked, "sure I'm bored anyways" Tae said as he chuckled "I'll see you in a few minutes" Tae said as he hanged up quickly.

I smiled as I put the phone down happily walking back to the couch waiting for Tae, the more I think about it I never thought I would ever be friends with a boy that's famous or that's In a boy group.

I smiled softly really happy I met someone like Tae and his friends, I heard a knock on the door so I got up and walked up to the door and opened it.

I see the person and it was Tae, he just smiles at me and he walks in and hugged me.

I hugged back tightly as he pulls back before I could squeeze tf outta him "no squeezing jeez" Tae said as he chuckled sitting on my couch, I sat next to him like really close.

Tae looked at me and smiled as he puts his arm around me pulling me even more closer like most likely I'm on his lap, Tae grabbed the controller and put on a movie for the rest of the night.

-time skip after the movie-

The movie was over and when I tell you that I'm on Tae lap laying in his chest as he's arms are around my waist, I felt very comfortable like I could fall asleep and I'm not playing.

Tae looks down and smiled...his smile fuck it's killing me, "want me to say the night?" Tae asked as he kept his beautiful smile on his beautiful face.

"Yeah sleep with me and no is not an answer" I said as I get up and grabbed his hand pulling him up quickly, Tae yelps but let's me drag him to my room.

We get to my room well door I opened it and dragged Tae inside, he looks around as he only saw my room a couple of times but he then looks at me.

"So do I sleep on the floor?" Tae asked as he looks down at the floor, "no I said your sleeping with me" I said as I jumped on my bed laying down.

I tapped next to me for Tae to lay next to me, Tae softly sighed as he layed next to getting under the covers.

I giggled softly as I also went under the covers, "Tae?" I said softly, Tae looks over at me and turned over to me as well looking at me "yeah?" "Can we like cuddle?" I asked as I slowly get closer to him.

Tae smiled and pulled me closer to him cuddling with me closely, my face was in his chest I could smell his and fuck he smells good.

I looked up at him as he does the same, looking down at me softly smiling as he blushed softly leaning in.

I closed my eyes and me and in also, I felt Tae lips on mine softly kissing mine's.

The kiss was short as he pulled away blushing deep red, my face looked the same but shh I kissed his cheeks and closed my eyes "if it isn't obvious I like you" I said as fall asleep after saying that.

Tae chuckled lightly as he kissed my forehead "I like you too" Tae said softly going to sleep after saying that.