-𝘼𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙣 𝙏-

This was requested by AaronTs_Gf i hope you enjoy this story since it's Aaron-T.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
(Y/n pov)

I was getting ready for a concert, mostly likely I was getting ready to be a part of it since I'm a part of a boy group.

Which was fun but the only boy who I was really close with was Aaron-T, I was always close to him and nothing could break that.

I finally finished getting ready, once I was ready I walked out of my changing room, I saw T eating some of the food so I walked up behind him and tap on him.

T turned around and saw me, he smiled softly "hey wassup?" T said "I'm nervous.." I said as I sighed T just looked at me.

"No need to be nervous you'll kill it" T said as he hugs me tightly, I hugged back and smiled "thank you" I said softly "nah it's whatever" T said as he pulled back from the hug.

"Show it's about to start so I'll see you soon" T said as he runs off, I smiled as he ran away I looked around and ran up to Z bothering as the show started.

-time skip after the show-

The show was over and omg was I tired, I was in my changing room getting out of my clothes and into something more comfortable like hella comfortable.

I finished doing that as I heard a knock on my door, I went to it and opened it seeing it was T "hey T" I said as I smiled at him.

"Hey um you did a good job" T said as he smiles back walking in my changing room looking around, "thank you" I said as I closed the door laying on the couch feel really comfortable.

T made his way near me laying next to me, he looks at me and kept his eyes on me, I notice this and looked at him smiling at him.

"You have such a beautiful smile it makes me happy" T said softly as he puts his arms around pulling me close to him, to the point where I could smell him.

I mean he smelt very good, I closed my eyes and continue to smell T, I was really comfortable in the arms of the person I fell in love with.

"T?" I said as I opened my eyes and looked up at him, "yes?" He said as he looks down at me.

"I love you not in a friend way tho" I said as I basically confessing to T, "um shit same" he said as he leaned in and just kissed me men that was easy.

I kissed back happily, T kissed me deeply but pulled back smirking at me but also smiling.

"Well I love you too" T said as he kisses my cheek going back to cuddling me tightly, I saw T closed his eyes falling asleep quickly I mean I can't blame him he worked hard today.

I smiled and kissed his cheek laying on his chest falling asleep quickly since it's been a long day but pretty worth it.