-𝘼𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙣 𝙯-

Requested by -Z3R3LDA Hope you enjoy bestie 😍😍

(Y/n pov)

It was one of those day where all my money went to 4town tickets again, not complaining I love them so why should I complain I'm only doing this for Aaron-z.

It was the next day, I got up super early, I got out of bed and quickly took a shower and then got dressed.

Because when I tell you I'm happy to see my favorite member Aaron-z ugh I just love him, I quickly got in my car and went to the concert.

The concert looked hella cool like really cool, I got out of my car and looked around seeing what's around me which was fucking cool.

I smiled and happily waited in a long ass line to buy the tickets, I finally got the damn tickets after waiting for an hour but worth it.

I went to my spot which was in the front come on you know I have to be in the front ofc I need to see Aaron-z duhhh, everyone was happy to see the 4town and I mean happy if everyone was fucking screaming shit.

-time skip after a couple of hours-

Show time was starting, again everyone was screaming happily, I mean I get why but fuck you everyone screaming hurts my fucking ears.

I saw few of the members on stage, as soon as I saw Aaron-z I fucking screamed for him... Ok I can scream no one else could shit.

"OMG AARON-Z MARRY ME" I screamed, Aaron-z turned his head to me and smirks as he gets near me and says "I'll gladly marry you my dear" he said as he winks at me and went on with the show.

'OMG HE.. I- NO WAY' I thought as I just was so fucking happy, after a few hours the show ended which was sad but hey it was worth it.

Since I had fucking VIP bitch I went back stage where only a little few people went, I looked around for one person and that was Aaron-z ofcc the love of my life.

I didn't see anywhere which was sad I really wanted to see him, but that's okay next time I will see the love of my life.

I turned around and stared to walk, I seem to bump into a person I looked up to see who it was and it was o..m..g.... AARON-Z!?!?!?.

I smiled up at him as my heart beats fast, "hey darling" Aaron-z says as he looks into my eyes, I blushed at his words.

"So up for the idea about getting married?" Aaron-z said as he smirks down at me, 'OMG HE WANTS TO GET FUCKING MARRIED!?!' I blushed more "well you gotta take me out to dinner first" I said as I looked away from him, Aaron-z grabbed my chin and made me look at him.

"Ight then I'll take you out beautiful" Aaron-z said with a smirk all over his stupid hot ass face, "ugh finee" I said as I blushed softly looking at him but was very happy.

"Here take this" aaron-z said as he grabbed a pen and opened it with his mouth as he grabs a sticky note and wrote his number, "I'll call you later beautiful" aaron-z said as he winks and walked off.

I looked down at the sticky note and smiled like an idiot, I made it to my car driving home then laying in bed waiting for aaron-z to call me.