-𝙅𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚-

This was requested by my bestie😍😍 -Z3R3LDA hope you enjoy.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
(Y/n pov)

It was just me and my boyfriend Jesse, we was just sitting on his couch watching a scary movie also it was in the middle of the night.

I was laying my head on Jesse lap as we both kept our eyes on the screen watching as a man was running for a killer, sadly the man died and so I looked away as the movie ended.

"Movie was kinda...ass" Jesse said as he sighed looking at his clock "omg it's 12 am already?" I looked up at him and then looked at the clock "oh my.." I said softly as I sat up sighing softly, I giggled softly as I started to sit on Jesse lap.

"Aren't you tired Jesse?" I asked as I kissed his cheeks yawning softly as I layed my head on his chest, "yeah I guess" Jesse said as he chuckled and rubbed my back kissing my forehead.

I giggled and yawned again "look if you don't stop yawning" Jesse said as he picks me up and puts me on his back, "actually I'mma just take you to bed" Jesse said as I put my arms around his neck holding on to him as he walks upstairs.

We make it upstairs and Jesse opened my bedroom door with a kick since the door was already open but just a little closed, Jesse puts me on the bed and he lays next to me he hits his face with the pillow.

I just look at him and giggled and played with his hair, I can't tell if he actually fell asleep when he hit his face with the pillow.

"Jesse?" I said and didn't get a reply "you sleeping?" Jesse lift his head up just to look at me, "(Y/n) I have a question.." Jesse said as he rubs his eyes.

"What?" I said as I waited for him to answer "what does it look like I'm doing of course I'm sleeping" he puts his head back down and went straight back to sleep, I rolled my eyes and hit his back as I giggled.

I looked up at the ceiling bored so I tuned on my side and closed my eyes, I didn't fall asleep to fast but at least I fell asleep.

I had a dream about having a life and I mean like a very long life with Jesse maybe having kids? Is on the list but I really don't enjoy kids but eh, anyways the dream was weird but I enjoyed it.