-𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐧-

This idea was fromkaylabug90  thank you for giving me this idea!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

(Y/n pov)

It was a very beautiful day outside, and very dark..well not that dark but it was very beautiful, looking around I lay my eyes on my boyfriend, he was so handsome today, well he's handsome everyday. I was very lucky to have someone like Devon, I was watching as Devon puts a blanket on the grass for us to sit on, Devon say "Y/n sit and make sure it's comfortable enough for you" Devon looks up, looking at me..getting butterflies I quickly sat on the blanket..and it felt comfortable actually, looking at Devon I opened my mouth "it's very comfortable..sit with me" I said smiling at him.

Devon smiles back as he sat close to me looking up at the dark sky, which was full with stars, looking up at the stars also, me and Devon came to star gaze..I never went star gazing..but look at the stars..it's so beautiful "Look at the stars Y/n they beautiful as you!" Devon says chuckling as he looks at me, looking back at him I chuckled "okay that was cheesy don't ever and I mean ever say that again" I said, Devon only rolled his eye playfully as he looks back up at the stars.

"Whatever Y/n I'll use cheesy stuff to make you cringe all I want.." Devon says yet again rolling his eyes, oh this boy was so sassy..must wanna get punched..rolling my eyes I hit his leg "try me I swear I will hurt you Devon.." I said as I hit his leg again "Y/n oww that hurts" Devon says as holds his leg away from me, laughing I hit his leg again "Y/nnn!!" Devon says as he pushed me away which made me fall off of the blanket..damn this man was strong asf.

I laughed more as I sat up and looked at Devon "see that's what you get for hitting me.." Devon says rolling his eyes taking up the whole blanket, "Devon share!!" I said as pushed him a little, hearing a sigh from Devon he sits up and moves a bit "fine come on the blanket" Devon says as he shakes his head, quickly getting back on the blanket and sat close to him laying my head on his shoulders, looking up at the sky seeing the most prettiest stars ever then seeing star go zoom! Smiling I moved my head and looked at Devon "did you see that?!?" I asked as I chuckled happily "yes I did..what did you wish for?" Devon asked as he smiles softly "hmm I don't know..honestly.." I said thinking of what to wish for.."but what did you wish for handsome?" I asked.

Seeing the most stupidest smirk on Devon's face he opens his mouth "I wish for a kiss" Devon says, blushing at his wish I chuckled, this would be our first kiss..ever..I was always to shy to kiss Devon and now this is my time to kiss him! "Well..you wish should come true Devon.." I said as I blushed even more, feeling 2 hands go on my cheek, cupping my face closing my eyes as I felt warm lips on mine, Devon was kissing me!! And it felt this good!!! Ahh I feel like I could die right now!, feeling his lips leave my lips which made me whimper "hmm enjoying my kisses?" Devon asked.

Now I was going to answer his ass but he quickly kissed me again!! He stole yet another kiss!!, quickly kissing back leaning more into the kiss, Devon quickly pulls away before anything could get out of control "clam Y/n..I know my kisses are good..." Devon says smirking as he had gave me yet another kiss..gosh this man was such a tease..but that kiss only lasted for a second "I hate you.." I said as I chuckled kissing his cheeks as I lay my head on his shoulder, this was a moment that I will never forget..never will forget.

𝚃𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚍 |𝙤𝙣𝙚-𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩| जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें