-𝘿𝙚𝙫𝙤𝙣-

This was not request I was just bored so yeah 🥹 enjoy!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

It was a boring day like really boring and it was also hot?! Lord..., I look at the clock as I layed in my bed all day "I'm bored" I said as I sighs loudly, omg I could bother Devon!! So I got up quickly as I ran out of my open door room.

Got lazy to close it but since I'm alone that doesn't really matter then, I ran down the stairs almost falling but we don't talk about that, as I get down stairs I was out of breath but again we don't talk about that.

So I grabbed my house keys and I also put on some shoes and ran out the house, now going slow I lock the door now walking off this time nahh I ain't running for shit, as I was walking I saw the store that Devon works at now I'm running.

As I said I ran up to the store opening the door running in, "Devon!!!" I yelled out, Devon sighed since he heard me but he looks at me "umm what you want?" Devon asked since he don't really see me outside when it's hot, "you tf" I said as I was now in front of him well in front of the cash register but same shit right?.

"Ok but I'm working" Devon said, I just looked at him "I don't care" I replied as I smiled Devon only rolled his eyes as he smiles "ight fine" Devon said quietly as he looks away from me, is that I blush I see? Nahh can't be..could it?😌.

-time skip of lazy writing sorry-

It was nighttime now and omg when I said I bothered the living shit outta Devon he almost kicked me out but he didn't since he loves me, now I was outside waiting for Devon to finish locking up the store, once I saw him he walked up to me and smiles.

"I'll take you home wait no I'll walk you home" Devon said as he rolls his eyes as he grabs my hand holding it softly, I had a small smile on my face as we started to walk, the walk was quite and fast since I live near the store.

So we got to my house pretty quickly, we stopped walking as soon as we made it to my door which was unlocked.....maybe mom's home? Anyways, I looked at Devon and smiles at him.

Devon smiles back as he quickly kissed me now running away yelling out bye, ngl Devon was scared to do that but he always wanted too, "bye..." I said quietly as I opened the door smiling like omg widely.

I closed the door and locked it, "oh Y/n your home!" My mother said as she walks up to me hugging me tightly, "where were you?" I mother asked as she pulled back from the hug with a worried face, "I was with Devon sorry" I said with a small smile now, my mother sighed softly as she smiles "ok good well go that's all I wanted to know" my mother said as she kissed my forehead now walking away.

I said bye to my mom as I ran up the stairs and into my opened room, I remember I left it open god anyways I walked in closing my door jumping on my bed screaming happily, "HE KISSED MEE!!?" I screamed out as I rolled around my bed happily the whole night.