-𝙏𝙮𝙡𝙚𝙧-

This was requested by Ack_a_Drug hope u enjoy.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
(Y/n pov)

I woke from my annoying ass alarm, I turned it off and sighed softly as I sat up and rubbed my eyes yawning.

I took the covers off of me and got up from the bed, I walked into the bathroom and sighed again as I looked in the mirror smiling at myself.

-time skip-

I finished getting dressed and looked in the mirror loving my outfit, I grabbed my bag and went out of my room.

I grabbed breakfast and ate, I finished and kissed my mom and dad goodbye and left the house.

I sadly walk to school but sometimes it could be fun because of the sky but anyways, I made it to school.

Once I made it to school I walked in and saw mei standing by herself, I walked up to her and hugged her.

"Hey mei" I said as I released mei from the hug "hey (Y/n)" mei said as she smiles softly, "(Y/n) did you see Abby and them?" Mei asked as she looks around.

"No.." I said also looking around for Abby and our besties, I heard mei sigh as she looks and saw Tyler.

"Tyler 1 O'Clock" mei said as she rolled her eyes and looked back at me, not going to lie I actually kinda like Tyler but I could never say that to my friends.

Tyler came up to us and looked at mei "hey Devon lover" mei looks over at Tyler and rolls her eyes "shut up" mei said, I looked at Tyler "you know Tyler mei isn't in love with Devon" I said.

"So? She drew all the pictures of her future boyfriend" Tyler said as he made a kissy face, I was starting to get annoyed "Tyler it wasn't even Devon it was someone that looked like Devon" is said.

Mei looked at me "(Y/n) he's not worth your beautiful time" mei said as she walked off "you know what it's on sight when I see you" i said as I walked up to him and looked at him in the eyes, I rolled my eyes and walked off following mei.

-time skip to recess-

It was finally recess time me and mei, Mariam, Abby and Priya was all talking about boys, "(Y/n) who's your crush?" Mariam asked getting closed to me.

I looked down and shook my head no "I'm not talking" I said as I giggled, I looked at Tyler seeing him play.

Priya notices that I was looking at Tyler "no way she has a crush on Tyler" Priya says as she looks at me, I looked at Priya as I blushed softly.

Mariam giggles as mei just looks at me and Abby just gets mad close to me teasing me, "go talk to himmm" Mariam says as she pushes me softly.

I softly sighed as I get up and walked near Tyler, Tyler seemed to noticed me as he stops playing and walks up to me.

"You said it was on sight" Tyler chuckled as he looks at me, "um yeah I'm still beating your ass but that's for a other time" I said as I giggled softly.

Tyler sighed as he just kept his eyes on me, "(Y/n) umm this is weird to ask umm wanna be friends?" I looked at him surprised honestly very surprised "if you apologize to mei" Tyler sighed and he rolled his eyes "finee" Tyler said.

I giggled and nodded "then I would love to be friends" I said, Tyler seemed happy "ok I'll say sorry later" Tyler said as he waved and went back to playing.

I went back to my bestie and they all teased me about Tyler the whole day, also Tyler said sorry to mei, then me and Tyler became really close friends which I loved.