// s e v e n //

"so where do you wanna eat?" i asked matty as we walked through a series of restaurant and fast food chains nearby, matty paused--thinking of where to settle in and eat. "let's try that one" he pointed to the unfamiliar place and held my wrist, gently dragging me to the fast food chain, matty picked a vacant table as he told me he'll go use the restroom first as he couldn't keep his piss in anymore which made me laugh a little to be quite honest. especially the way he said it.

then minutes after, matty came back-his hands wiping itself on the fabric of his pants then ran a finger through his fluffy hair-that i really like touching and ruffling, it feels nice-and sat down the opposite of where i was.

matty and i started to order what we wanted, we already ate lunch earlier at home but matty said we should go out, and here we are. "yeah, thank you" matty said to the male attendant who took our order and immediately processed it right away, the male attendant was a time saver as i did not-well, we-want to wait for too long, matty's an impatient lad just like i am.

we couldn't bare waiting for too long just to get our simple order. then minutes had already passed, here we are--still here, with empty plates now in front of us--finally finished eating, "that was good" matty said as he took a sip of his water, "right? it was exquisite" well, it was just a fucking simple burger and chips--my reponse might've been a little exaggerated--, matty suddenly laughed. he must've thought the same thing i was thinking, "liv, it was just a burger" he laughed at me and i began to laugh too. then a memory paced through the back of my mind of the night matty got drunk then he said something about an unknown girl being stupid, i haven't asked him about it--it's been two days since that but i couldn't bring myself to ask him about it. it may cause an argument between us if he took my question the wrong way. and i don't want that.

"matty" i called him, my eyes pinned on my hands under the table--fiddling with itself. "hmm?" matty hummed as an answer, while patiently waiting for what i was gonna say, i could sense his intense gaze at me. i was debating with myself whether i should bring that topic up or just let it slide--maybe it was not a big deal at all and i was just making a fuss out of it--as i did not want to start an argument with matty. for a couple of seconds of being silent, i decided to just not ask about it and let my curiosity fade, "nothing..i just wanted to say your name" i lied and got up; fetching a piece of table napkin with me, "where are you going?" matty looked confused and raised a brow at me. "i'll go use the restroom for a minute, i could feel it coming" it was not a lie, i was fucking holding my piss back--it's about to burst any second.

"y-yeah, sure--i'll wait here" matty replied and motioned his hand signaling me to go to the restroom now, i entered the empty restroom--it was a perfect timing for me as i wanted to take a quick line of my source of serotonin--good ole coke. i put a good amount of the powdered drug on top of the porcelain basin, pulling a blade out and made sure there wasn't big chunks of the drug lying around and finished it off with a few lines off the sink. immediately taking it through my nostrils--my eyes closing as i felt it enter my system, i felt energized.

i grabbed the napkin i had gotten earlier before taking off, then my hands traveled to my back pocket and got my lipstick. then started to write these four words as a way of me saying the three words matty couldn't bring to say back to me whenever i tell him that.

"you look so cool x x x" i wrote on the paper napkin accompanied by hearts i had drawn, i cleaned up the tiny mess i made on the sink and left no evidence of the drug. i walked out the restroom as i ran a finger through my messy hair, the strap of my top were sliding off of my shoulder, i returned back to my seat where matty was patiently waiting--and by that i meant, his eyes intensely pinned at the screen of his phone. he immediately turned it off once he felt my presence around, i gave him a smirk as i slid the folded napkin across the table for him to get. he was obviously puzzled by the napkin and gently opened it, one corner of his lips lifting up--turning into a smirk, as his eyes traveled up to my face, "you took forever inside the restroom to write this?" he was beaming. he warily folded the napkin and gently stored it inside the pocket of his jeans, "maybe, maybe not" i may had also did drugs while i was inside, i wanted to add which made me laugh.