Chapter 2

" Baby , just slow down "

" Ahh it's hurt "

" Baby wake up "

" Wake up " The voice of a beautiful girl was coming

" Two minutes more " The sleepy Wei wuxian said lazily

" Wei wuxian "

" WEI WUXIAN " The professor woke him up by yelling . He was sleeping in the ongoing class and this would be unbearable to a professor.

What a nice dream, I was just making out with her but this old man woke me up .

"My lord, I'm sorry I had to shout because you were in a very deep sleep.We were talking about the important points here, what do you think we should put a bed in the classroom or else you can sleep comfortably on the desk itself. " All the students started laughing at the words of the professor and started hooting like owls.

Wei wuxian rolled his eyes, he didn't mind his words at all. "Absolutely I have trouble sleeping on this desk, you must get a bed"

"Well, if this is the case, then why don't you go and talk to Dean. " He scream again in irritation " Get out of my class "

"Yeah okay I'll go." Wei wuxian said as he got up from his desk and started going outside when he saw a man.Who was there like always in the books.

"Lan Zhan do you want a bed too, I'll ask Dean for a bigger bed for us" Wei wuxian stop and said to him, And Lan Zhan looked at him "idiot"

Ha ha Wei laugh internally.

" WEI WUXIAN I said get out " that professor scold him .

"Don't know how this boy has come top in the exam" murmured the professor.

..
..
..

" Wuxian " A girl called him from behind.

At this time he was roaming outside the class in the corridor of the college and stopped after listening the voice of girl .

"Hey, pretty girl" his flirting resumes

"Here" The girl took out a rose bouquet and a letter and gave it to him.

One more girl who gives life to me , I am so handsome , Wei wuxian thought

"Oh there is no need for it " Wei wuxian said to the girl

"Sorry it's not for you" the girl said with an ackward laugh

"So why are you giving it to me?" When Wei wuxian asked the girl, she blushed

Now what's the point of shyness in this, Wei wuxian doesn't understand how girls are so shy.

"Will you give it to him from my side?" she asked showing her pleading eyes to him

"  him , who" Don't tell me this rose is for Lan Zhan . Have all the girls took me as his courier boy Why doesn't this girl herself go and give it to him.

" I would have given it to him by myself but you know how cold he is, I am scared sometimes. " 

"Will you give it to him , please"
Wei wuxian smirk, his mind is the house of the devil, no one knows what is going on in to him.

" Why not?" Wei wuxian said with a smile, "thanks" and the girl was happy.

" Never mind "

..
..
..

In their room

When Lan Zhan entered the room, he saw that the whole room was  dirty. No matter how much he cleans, Wei wuxian probably prefers to stay in a dirty room.

" hi , Lan Zhan " came Wei wuxian's excited voice. Lan Zhan looked in the direction of the voice and found Wei, lying on his bed

Wei wuxian was holding a bouquet of roses in his hand. "Get out of my bed" Lan Zhan told him as if get down now or else it will not be good for you.

"hao ba" Wei wuxian said and jumped off the bed and came over to him.

"You know today again a girl gave me a rose bouquet, you know that I am so handsome"

" So, what do I do " Lan Zhan Swift him to the side with his hand and stepped towards his study table.

" I want to go on a date with her, will you finish my assignment? " Wei wuxian brazenly asked .

Lan Zhan looked at him as he was saying how shameless you are, "No" he gave him cold sholder.

" please " he started acting like a pet dog who wants meat from his master.

"You must do your own work" Lan Zhan did not listen to him.

" Only today for the first and last time" Wei wuxian doesn't have a date but still he just wants to annoy him.

Because he thinks Lan Zhan is jealous that girls date Wei but not him.

"phew it's over" Wei wuxian porrest, he only finished the assignment in 3 hours, it's too fast.

"Yuppy, now I can go to the club at the party" he giggled happily.

"Lan Zhan , do you want go too?" Lan Zhan did not answer.

" hey Mr Genius " Wei wuxian waved before his eyes "I'm talking to you"

"I don't have time for frivolous work," Lan Zhan replied.

"If you don't study for a day, you will not fail, anyway you top the exam every time." Wei wuxian said and snatched the book from his hand, climbed onto the chair and stood with his hand up so that Lan Zhan could not catch it.

Lan Zhan smirk , he kicked the leg of the chair that cause break the balence of Wei wuxian , Due to which he fell from that, but his luck by the strong hands of Lan Zhan saved him from falling to the ground. Wei wuxian is into his arms in bridal style.

Peace spread in the room, Lan Zhan immediately threw him on the bed.

" Ouch , Can't you treat me well? Wei wuxian said while caressing his back. He was irritate by this action of Lan Zhan.

______________________________