Chapter 15

Ting Tong

Wei wuxian was standing in front of his house with luggage and ringing the doorbell, and was also thinking about what reason he should give his parents about what is he doing here China.

Fuh

He took a deep breath and let it out. Whatever happens now, he have to face it firmly.

" A - XIAN " Upon opening the door, Changse happily jumped on Wei wuxian and hugged him. 

" ha ha MOM " Wei wuxian also hugged him back, he was overjoyed to meet after a long time.

"So you're back," said Wei chanzi coming from inside.

"Actually Dad" Wei wuxian did not understand what to say.

"C'mon it's good you're back , changse do you want keep him outside"  Chanzi asked his wife to step away and give Wei wuxian a place to come in.

Changse looked behind Wei wuxian and side to side as if she was looking for someone.

"What happened mom, are you looking for someone?" Wei wuxian asked and looked back to see if someone was coming.

"Where's my son-in-law." Wei wuxian's eyes widened in amazement after listening to Changse.

"Mom, which son-in-law, you don't have a daughter"  Wei wuxian said rolling his eyes.

"And why don't you always say that I want daughter in law and not son in law" Wei wuxian grinned

"What's wrong with son in law, I like boys" his mom grumbled at him.

Since childhood, her mom used to say that she wanted a son in law, and Wei wuxian used to say that girls are cute and she helps you with your work. Takes care of you, cooks for you and blah blah. By the way, he got all these qualities in Lan Zhan. 

"I was told by Chang that you have been here for the last whole months at your boyfriend's house"  Changse gave Wei wuxian a blow.

"What when, When did Chang tell you, what did he say? " Wei wuxian panicked about what would happen if Jiang Chang had told his mom about crossdressing, what would his mother think about him,

Fuck you Jiang Chang , Wei curse him internally.

"he said that you are at your boyfriend's house, what else?" Wei wuxian heaved a sigh of relief, narrowly thankful.

"Will you both walk in now or have the idea to stand there" chanzi left both of mom - son and went inside.

" Let's go inside" Both of them went inside.

"Wohh, nice to be back." Wei wuxian threw his body on the couch and lay down.

" A Xian sit well" Changse taught him the way.

"Mom, I'm going to my room, call me after dinner will ready." Wei wuxian stand up from there

"Whose food would you like to eat, my or dad's" Changse asked.

Wei wuxian looked at her and smiled " Mom I am too young and I don't want to die so soon, ask dad to cook. "

"ok" she smile

" Darling , did you hear what he said " Changse asked Chanzi very lovingly.

"Yes, everyone's digestion is not good as mine that can survive even after eating your food." Changse glare at him with dangerous eye as Chanzi said this.

" I was joking "

" Ha ha I know darling , you love your life "

..
..
..

"Mom please" Lan Zhan stood in front of Lan Ann's door again, waiting for her to open the door.

"I said no, go, I don't want to talk" Lan Ann refuse.

It was night and everyone had dinner too and Lan Zhan had been asking her to open the door since morning.

"I didn't eat " Lan Zhan's soft voice reached Lan Ann.

She opened the door hurriedly "And why didn't you eat?"  She said in anger .

"You haven't even eaten" Lan Zhan said while looking at ground .

" So you will do what I do, go and eat now and then we will talk."

" Hmm " he is obidient boy he turn and leave from there and after a while he came again with a trey in his hand .

"Why are you taking this here?" Lan Ann asked, looking at the tray.

Lan Zhan put the food in the tray on the table of the room and said "I want to have dinner with you." Since childhood, when Lan Zhan was sad, he always used to eat by Lan Ann's hands, it does not matter what his age is.

Lan Ann came and sat on the sofa and picked up the chopstick and carried the first morsal towards Lan Zhan's mouth.

"So you took him here to meet me" Lan Zhan nodded

"But you're wrong, he's a boy, you could have brought him like that too." Lan Ann continued.

The things that Lan Zhan likes are always shown to Lan Ann with great love,  Yes, his method was wrong but it was not his intention.

"If I had told him directly, he would never have come, because he" Lan Ann completed his incomplete words.

" Because he always use to say that he is straight " Lan Ann smile sadly .

"Give him time, when he realizes he will come" Lan Zhan's eyes were moist, yet he smiled softly.

" Aiya , He has changed you,  look you are smiling" 

" Wait for him "

" Hmm "

______________________________