Chapter 18

The next day Wei wuxian did not come out of the room even after getting up in the morning.

Changse called him several times, yet he did not come.

He was sitting inside the room and his mind was thinking different things.

Liar , He didn't want to get married, what happened now?

Not once did he call me and tell me that he is going to get married. Not even once he called and asked me, how I am?

go to hell , I don't want his friendship

He was murmuring to himself.

Anyway, when did he consider me a friend, I was the only fool who thought that we are friends and will always be together.

Fucking basterd , Cheater , He was playing with me.

Wei wuxian himself could not understand who he was cursing,  and why?

He is only want to crying, the desire to cry had also taken away his intellect, what to think and what to do or say .

Tears flowed from his eyes , "I will never forgive you" he cried and went on crying.

" A Xian " Wei wuxian wiped away his tears after hearing his mother's footsteps come to his room. He was getting angry and crying too.

" A Xian " 

" Yes mom " his voice was cracking .

" A Xian , are you " she didn't complete yet

" No , am not not crying " he cut her off .

She push the door open " but I didn't say , you are crying "

She come to him and and make him look at herself . " Tell me , who made my princess cry hn"

"I am not a princess" Wei wuxian said with a shiver and wiped his nose. And both smile but There was a glimpse of sadness in Wei wuxian's smile.

"Okay, tell me now "

"Mom why do we feel bad about being separated from someone" Wei wuxian asked

"Because our feeling is strong for that person , Our relationship with someone is made from the heart and when we have to separate, it hurts because that person has become a part of our heart.  "

"And how do we know what kind of our relationship is with that person?" Wei wuxian asked a question again.

"We ourselves choose what we want, " said Changse and looked deeply into his eyes " You haven't even told me why are you crying?"

" He , Lan Zhan " changse cut him in the middle

"If you miss your lover so much then go and get married to him "
Wei wuxian talked about him that much that she gusse Lan Zhan is his boyfriend's name about whom Jiang Chang told her.

"Yeah, that's right." Wei wuxian jumped off the bed and ran to the bathroom. 

" Where are you going "

"Bringing your son in law home." Wei took a quick shower and left the house without eating anything.

..
..
..

The sun had set and it was evening.

Wei wuxian has just arrived at the wedding hall.

"I am late " His heart was shattered as soon as he entered, he was getting angry with himself.

He feels like everything was ruined in his life,  He has urged to crying, it's all my fault. 

Everyone was standing around the new couple and congratulating them.

After only seeing this he turned and ran towards the garden. After going there, he sat on a bench and started murmuring alone.

shortly after

" Wei " He heard that voice for which he was longing for a week.

Even after hearing the voice, he did not turn because his tears were not stopping. He wiped them and then turned.

" ah Lan Zhan " He saw Lan Zhan was standing there. He was looking very attractive today.

"When did you come here" Lan Zhan asked Wei wuxian and Wei wuxian wondered what to answer him , he should give as to when and why he came here.

" I... , Th..a.t , ac..tual.. ly , I " Wei wuxian didn't know what to say, even his voice was cracking, it's hard for him , he was looking at Lan Zhan without crying. 

" I can't control myself anymore "

" You mosstroper , give it back to me " he cried it loud .

Lan Zhan wondered what Wei wuxian was talking about.

"You stole it, now who will take responsibility for it" he was talking about his heart.

"You have to take responsibility for this " Wei wuxian sobs and said. He was broken

" Lan Zhan , I am late , I'm late in coming" Wei wuxian cried and hugged him.

After a while he broke the hug and said "Congratulations" but Lan Zhan did not take any action and did not say anything, for a while the peace between the two remained intact.

"Why are you crying? And what are you congratulating?" Lan Zhan asked.

"For the new beginning of your life"

"for your wedding"

" My wedding ? "

"But I haven't even asked you yet." Hearing Lan Zhan's words, Wei wuxian was confused.

"I didn't ask you? But can I ask now?"

"Will you marry me?" Lan Zhan proposed. He slitly smiled and waited for Wei wuxian to reply.

"Lan Zhan, what did you say?" Wei wuxian couldn't believe his ears. "But today is your wedding, isn't it?"

" Who told you "

" Jiang Chang told me that" 

today is the wedding of the son of the Lan family. Wei wuxian paused recall and paid attention to Jiang Chang's words .

Jiang Chang told him that today is the marriage of the son of Lan family and not of Lan Zhan, how stupid I am,

"He told me to go and bring you, Won't you congratulate him?" Lan Zhan said.

Well, today is Lan Xichen and Jiang Chang's wedding, and Jiang Chang trick with him.

You guess that , Wei wuxian smile internally .

" Let's go home , everyone is waiting for you "

"And we have to take family photos too, you must be there too."

" Lan Zhan , Don't ever let me get away from you again" Wei wuxian said

" Hmm "

The end

______________________________

How was the whole story?

Heartfelt thanks to all of you for being with me till the end.

Bye