Chapter 7

In Lan Zhan's room

"Lan Zhan, why didn't you let me sleep in the other room?" Wei wuxian ask sarcastically

"Because I want to keep an eye on you" Lan Zhan said simply

" Ohhh " Wei wuxian nodded in understanding, then turned his attention to Lan Zhan's words.

"One minute, you think I'll run away" Wei wuxian spoke stunningly and angrily. "Lan Zhan which day will you learn to believe on me"

"......" Lan Zhan didn't say anything .

"Okay okay leave it all, I have to rest" Wei wuxian shot everything and lay down on the bed, when he remembered that he had to ask Lan Zhan something." Lan Zhan, Lan Zhan" he called anxiously.

Lan Zhan turned and looked at him.

"Tell me one thing, why don't you want to marry mianmian." He sat up and started expanding the lines of his question.

" do you love someone else or is there something else "

"I just want to focus on my studies right now" Lan Zhan said.

" how boring " Wei wuxian shrugged his shoulders and lay down again.

At dinner time, Lan Ann introduced Wei wuxian to Mr Lan and Lan Xichen.

After dinner.

"Lan Zhan, is your older brother married?" Wei wuxian again began to shower down his questions.

"If not, your mom didn't ask him to get married, didn't force him."

Lan Zhan again clashed with his books. Taking his eyes off the books, he looked at Wei wuxian "No, because da ge likes someone already"

"What, really"

"Look and learn something Lan Zhan, how far ahead is your brother in these matters and you " Wei wuxian was speaking as if he were his father and Lan Zhan as a son had disappointed him.

"Lan Zhan, why don't you tell him that he should introduce me to his lover one day, I want to see how is your brother's choice" Wei wuxian was curious.

Lan Zhan only looked at him from the corner of his eyes.

next day

Wei wuxian came to China after a long time, so he asked Lan Zhan to take him somewhere for a walk, there were two reasons why he could not go alone.

Firstly, he did not have money and secondly that he could not leave the house as a boy.

Both were roaming in the mall, Wei wuxian did a lot of shopping and made excuses that he has become a girl, then he will have to act like them.

Lan Zhan didn't say anything.

On the way, Wei wuxian stopped in front of a shop and looked inside from the side of the glass.

There he bought something and after that came home.

As he said that he wanted to meet Lan Xichen's love, Xichen invited his love for tea in the evening.

"What happened Chang your mood seems off" Jiang Chang was sitting in the Lan Mansion at this time, Lan Ann asked him.

"Nothing aunty, today I found a girl in the shop, I am still angry with her, indecent girl" Jiang Chang gritted his teeth and said.

" You don't know today I am saved from being beaten up"

"Okay, but what did that girl did to you?"

" Don't ask me that " Jiang Chang roll his eyes in anger.

" hey " A voice came from behind Jiang Chang and he turned and saw Lan Zhan and a girl coming with him ( LZ ) whom he didn't know.

When he came closer, both Wei wuxian and Jiang Chang shouted "YOU" after seeing each other.

"Do you know each other?" Lan Ann asked.

" Yes " both in unison.

....................... Flashback
Some hours ago

Wei stopped in front of the shop, the shop for video games.

"Wah, how long have I waited for this game, it's finally here." Wei wuxian jumped with joy 

He went to the shop, "hey, I want the latest version of that super mario game set" Wei wuxian said to a shopkeeper.

( Super Mario is my favourite game from my childhood that's why I mention this game )

"sorry ma'am, but someone bought that last piece before you ask it" 

"Have I seen it now?" said Wei wuxian, eagerly waiting for that game and how someone else could buy it, he had seen it before so it's his.

"Who bought that?" asked Wei wuxian, then the shopkeeper point at a man's back.

Wei wuxian went up to the man and patted him on the back. The other person turned and looked at him

"Can you let me buy this" Wei wuxian asked, pointing to that game set.

"No." Jiang Chang was stubborn, he also wanted that game set and there was only one last piece left, so he refused. He is arrogant.

"Please." Wei was disguised as a wuxian girl, so he thought let's do a little magic.

"You girls have less brain, I said no , can't you understand" Jiang Chang is really arrogant.

So the thing is, Wei wuxian does not like to be arrogent of any person and then he said that " do you girls have less brains " He took this thing to heart.

"Help, help, help somebody help me" Wei wuxian grabbed Jiang Chang's hand and pleaded for help.

"Somebody help me, he is trying to harass me."

" What ? I didn't do anything to you , why are you screaming " Jiang Chang was panic.

" Someone help this helpless girl "

And on hearing a girl's voice, people surrounded Jiang Chang, But he was lucky that he survived.

.............................. Ending of flashback

______________________________