Chapter 17

Wei wuxian was lying in his room and restlessness was surrounded him.

He was trying to sleep but he could not sleep " ahhh " he shouted frustrately and lifted the pillow from under his head and threw it on the ground.

He got up and sat down, and pulled his own hair and started murmuring to himself.

"Why am I feeling so restless, and nothing feels good?"

"No matter how hard I try to sleep, why can't I sleep?"

"Maybe I'm used to Lan Zhan's soft mattress" Although the mattress of his bed was very soft like silk, yet it was piercing him like a thorn.

"And that sandalwood scent, which used to come from every of his belongings, maybe I've got used to it hehe"  He laughed at his own thoughts, he remembered that the same fragrance comes from all his own belongings, because Lan Zhan is the only one who touched all those things.

That fragrance used to come from his body too. He got up and went after his stuffs, and took out all the things and started looking at it, there was a T-shirt that belonged to Lan Zhan, he took it out and take out his own T-shirt and put that one on.

He closed his eyes and felt that touching fragrance. 

And now he has fallen asleep. He doesn't realize but it's not just a friendship.

..
..
..

The next morning, Wei wuxian's phone was ringing continuously.

He picked up the phone " hello " he said being annoy,

"Wei you came here and didn't even tell me" came the voice of a girl.

" Wen Qin " Wei wuxian got up from sleep and smiled. " Good morning " he wished eagerly.

"Have you just woken up?" Wen Qin asked.

" ammh ha ha yes just woke up"

"So have lunch together today, I was very much looking forward to meet you, what do you say?" Wen Qin offered him

"Off course, I'm looking forward to meeting you too," said Wei wuxian in flirty manner.

"Then I will send you the address, come on time"

" ok " Wei wuxian answered and hung up the call. 

He smiled, then that smile soon flew away , does he not even have enough time to call me and ask if I am fine or not hmn , he puff his mouth and thought .

But he has to go to lunch today, he was extremely excited .

He went to the restaurant mentioned for lunch and started waiting for Wen Qin, Wen Qin came and sat next to him.

"woh, you're getting more beautiful" Wei wuxian praised her beauty "Your boyfriend will be flat"

" ohh shut up " Wen Qin and Wei wuxian both studied together in school and were good friends. Wei wuxian even flirted with her sometimes for time pass.

They chatted together and enjoyed a delicious meal.

" Ha ha " Wen Qin laughed out loud

"Hey, where are you going?" Wen Qin asked Wei wuxian when she saw Wei wuxian standing up quickly and going somewhere. 

"You stay here, I'll come" Wei wuxian got up and accelerated his steps.

"Lan Zhan" he called out to him, "hey LAN ZHAN" this time raising the tone.

He ran up to him and patted him on the shoulder from behind.

"Do I know you?" asked another.

He not Lan Zhan, he doesn't even look like him, but i thought Leave it, why would he come here?

Thinking this, Wei wuxian bowed down and apologized to him. "sorry, I thought you were someone else"

..
..
..

A whole week has passed and Wei wuxian keeps praising Lan Zhan from everyone all the time.

He was sitting in your room all this time and was staring at his phone.

Somehow is this phone is damaged, after all why his call did not come, he used to care about me, what happened now.

" aahhh " he chimed in irritation

" let me call him and I will scold him so much after calling that he will call 3 times in a day "

He picked up the phone but stopped thinking about something.

next day ,

"A Xian" His mother called from the kitchen .

" yes mom " He came

"Will you go to the market and bring meat for me today, I don't feel like going to the market at all," he asked.

" Ok "

"The bag is right there on the table" 

"Okay mom, let me ask you one thing. "

" Say "

"Did someone call on the landline?"

" Not at all "

" Oh " Wei wuxian get sad.

In the market

"Hey, Wei wuxian" someone called him.

"Jiang Chang, when did you come here?" He was happy to see him .

" Just "

"Why don't you go home, Dad will cook great meal for you" Wei wuxian invite him

"Sorry, I'm with Xichen, but I'll come home other day."

"Okay," said Wei wuxian.

He stopped Jiang Chang on his way to " Jiang Chang "

"mmm everyone is fine in the Lan family, isn't it" He asked and pressed his lower lip by the tooth.

" Yeah , everyone is fine "

"And Lan Zhan" 

" I said everyone is fine "

" Oh yeah "

"Looks like he's busy nowadays"

"Yes, he is currently engaged in marriage preparation, Didn't he invite you, It's ok, tomorrow is the wedding of the son of the Lan family, you have to come? " Jiang Chang gave him a jolt.

Nothing came out of Wei wuxian's mouth "hmm" It was also low.

Wei wuxian came home and left the market bag in the kitchen and quietly went to his room.

He closed the door of his room and came straight out for having dinner.

______________________________