Chapter 12

Mian Mian was trying her best to make Lan Zhan fall in love with Wei Ying again.

"Shizui, will you help me out?" Mian Mian asked.

Shizui was sitting in his room at that time playing a game with his friend Jingyi. It was evening time.

" what kind of help jie " Shizui asked. He thought Mianmain was in a big dilemma.

"Why don't you ask da ge, they can help you better" shizui is an innocent boy, he does what he was ask for.

"This problem is related to your da ge Wangji and Wei Ying jie" She told him the whole story and asked him for help.

Shizui could not believe that his brother would do this, how could he cheat on a girl as cute as Wei Ying.

"But jie what should I do, I don't know how to help them." Shizui really didn't know how to help them.

"can i help " Jingyi asked from behind,

"What will you help, you're single," Shizui said teasing him.

"Don't forget that you were able to patch up with Jin Li... Mm while I " Shizui held his mouth tightly with a hand.

"Keep quiet and don't say anything," Shizui warned him.

Jingyi removed Shizui's hand from his mouth and then said "Why don't we play truth and dare"

"Truth and Dare, But What Happens to That" Mian Mian thought and then she smiled.

"Yeah that's a good idea," she jumped with joy. 

"idea, what an idea I was just asking to play" Jingyi and Shizui had no idea what she was happy about.

..
..
..

The three Lan brothers , Jiang Chang , Wei wuxian , Jingyi and Mian Mian were sitting in a circular shape in the hall.

"Mian Mian why have you invited us here?" Wei wuxian asked consciously.

"Today we'll play the game together, truth and dare"

"Then it'll be a lot of fun." Mian Mian and Wei wuxian were so happy and excited as well.

"So I'll tell you the rules of the game."

"But we all already know the rule," Jiang Chang frowned.

"I've Changed Something"

"We will make a team of two persons and each team will throw the dice and the one with the lowest number will have to drink beer and do a dare."

"Well, we are seven, which team will you be in?" Jiang Chang raised the question.

"I will give task to the losing team"

"Okay Wangji and Ying, Yuan and Jingyi, da ge and Jiang Chang, team decide is done"

The game started and Shizui and Jingyi lost first, so their task was to sing a song together, it was easy.

Then Xichen and Jiang Chang's team lost, so seeing Jiang Chang's temper and seeing Xichen's saintly mood, mian mian asked them to say a love poem for each other. 

This happened several rounds and now the team of Wei wuxian and Lan Zhan lost.

"Take this" mian mian hands Wei wuxian and Lan Zhan a glass of wine

" down it " Both finished the glass of wine.

Iuuk, why was the test so different, Wei wuxian wondered.

"mian mian what wine is this"

"There is something wrong" Mian Mian asked innocently, she didn't know exactly what Wei wuxian was asking about.