Chapter 11

" Is Wangji cheatting on Wei Ying with her brother? " Both were left totally shocked 😳.

"Aunt, what should we do now?" mianmian asked Mrs Lan

"I don't know," Mrs Lan was still shocked. "How could Wangji do that? "

"Poor Wei Ying how much she loves him." Mrs Lan felt sad that a girl's heart would be broken because of her son.

"Should we tell her"

"No." Lan Ann refused bluntly. "If she can't bear this, then"

"We have to help her , I will not allow Wangji to do this, he can't play with both brother's and sister's feeling like this. "

..
..
..

Wei wuxian was listening to the song sitting on the balcony with ear pods in his ears.

"la la hmm" was humming further.

" Wei Ying " Mian Mian call him but he didn't hear

"Wei Ying, what are you doing?" mianmian come to him and take out the earpods from his ears.

" Hey Mian Mian , when did you come here? " Wei wuxian ask him with excitement .

" Just now "

"So sit down, let's talk"

"Yes" both of them talked about random things for some time.

" ah Wei Ying Tell me one thing, have you noticed any change in Wangji these days" she suddenly turned things around.

"No, not at all" Wei wuxian shook his head in deny.

How naive she is, if she comes to know that both her brother and boyfriend are cheating on her, then she will broken. Mian Mian thought and feel so sad for the other.

"I think you've gained weight."

Wei wuxian looked at himself and said "I don't think so."

Why is she saying such a thing today, I was always like this. Wei wuxian thought.

"No, you are very naive, you do not know about boys, we should always maintain ourselves"

"Otherwise they start deceiving us, You have to look more sexy and attractive, who knows if Wangji cheats you," mianmian was worried.

"No, Lan Zhan will never cheat with me , He is very different from the rest.  " Wei wuxian spoke with great confidence

Yes, Lan Zhan would never do that. He won't cheat on me, never will. Wei wuxian smiled like crazy to himself.

Really this girl is so in love with Wangji , and look at him he is cheating on her with his twin brother . I have to help her with this matter . Mian Mian feel sad for Wei Ying .

Wei wuxian was still smiling thinking how much Lan Zhan loved him and he was loyal with him. How handsome he is, how perfect he is and how powerful he is. How much does he care about him and how much does he affect him.

Wei wuxian, after thinking about all this, gave himself a slap in his mind, What am I starting to think now a days? Lan Zhan is a straight man. He faintly smile

"Wei Ying, look, you'll be exercising with me from tomorrow, and you'll have to maintain your body more," mianmian insisted.

"I don't need it"

"You have"

..
..
..

Wei wuxian suffered persecution for several days from today.

Mian Mian would wake him up at 5 in the morning and exercise with him for about 4 hours,

"Mianmian, that's enough for today," cried Wei wuxian. "We continue tomorrow"  he pleaded

"Wei Ying, you can"

"But I have no strength left, and upon this you have fed me only salad from the last week. "

"Eating salads and fruits will make your skin better, that's why"

"But my skin is softer than a girl's, Lan Zhan always says" 

" Then a girl's "

" I mean others girl's " after realising his mistake Wei wuxian immediately correct himself.

"Okay, you can go now, we'll go to the spa together later."

Wei wuxian was glad that let's get rid of it.

He rolled on the bed as soon as he entered the room. Lan Zhan was sitting there and reading a book.

" Lan Zhan " Wei wuxian whining like a little girl.

" Lan Wangji " This time he shouted and called.

" what " Lan Zhan replied calmly

"You know I never thought that a girl with a soft heart like Mian Mian would be so cruel, she hasn't let me eat anything for a week" Wei wuxian pout cutely , it's look like he was showing his affection toward Lan zhan .

" So what do you want to eat " Lan Zhan ask .

" That's my Lan zhan "

" Hmm I want to eat something spicy , something hot just like you " Lan Zhan blush after listening Wei wuxian words.

" Ha ha 😂 Lan Zhan you are blushing " he start teasing him .

after some time .

After some time Lan Zhan came with a tray in which Wei wuxian's favorite dishes are there and placed it in front of him. 

"Wow, Lan Zhan, you know all about me." Wei wuxian picked up the chopstick but stopped again and looked at the food.

"What happened, why aren't you eating?" Lan Zhan asked when he saw him not eating.

"You know, I always used to think that girls live so comfortably, that's why they are so finicky "

"But after living the life of girls for a few days, it came to know that their life is not easy"

"We have always run their lives in our own way, Don't do this, don't do that, sit like this, talk well, don't eat this, you will get fat, from their clothes to their character, we always decide how they are gonna live their life "

"I came to know that Mian Mian loves pastries but she has not eaten pastries, ice cream, spicy since last five years. Because she thought she will become fat, or her skin will become dull. She has done all this for you because she was about to marry you."

"Now open our mouths" Wei wuxian picked up the food with the chopstick and carried it to Lan Zhan's mouth and asked him to open his mouth.

"It's for you," Lan Zhan said softly.

" you know " Wei wuxian was still holding the chopsticks like " my hand hurts open your mouth quickly "

Lan Zhan opened his mouth and Wei wuxian put a morsel in his mouth. Wei wuxian smiled and started eating

"But we won't do this to our daughters."

" Our " Lan Zhan muttered .

" Yes yours and mine " Wei wuxian smile 😊 . And he was chewing his food and was talking in between. Here wei wuxian's meant by from yours and mine is different different.

Wei wuxian ate a morsel himself and then fed it to Lan Zhan as well. This was the first time that he was having such a happy meal with Lan Zhan.

______________________________