Chapter 6

Lan Zhan and Wei wuxian had both reached the airport of China.

In the restroom of the airport.

Wei wuxian has to go to Lan Zhan's house to meet his family as Lan Zhan's girlfriend.

For this, he has to do girls' clothes and make-up. He sneaked into the ladies restroom and went to change clothes.

And Lan Zhan is also there to alter him.

" Lan Zhan, come here and help me" Wei wuxian who was in the restroom called Lan Zhan inside .

"I can't get off this hook, will you fix it for me?" Wei wuxian was entangled in the hook of his bra, he was trying to fix it but his hands could not reach there so he asked Lan Zhan to fix it for him.

"Help me, what happened?" Wei wuxian said again when Lan Zhan didn't make any movements.

Lan Zhan extended his hand to fix the hook of bra "What are you doing not there, look here and do it again" Lan Zhan was fixing it without looking at the hook, so Wei wuxian asked him to look at him.

Lan Zhan grabbed the stips of the bra , the same time a middle-aged woman opened the door, Lan Zhan was forgot to lock the door that's why she thought the restroom was empty.

The attention of both went towards her. The woman slammed the door and closed it.

"Children of today, there is no such thing as shame in them, what I should be seen in this age." She left muttering, she thought that both the boy and girl were hiding and making out in the restroom.

A moment of peace spread between the two of them " ha ha Lan Zhan The woman thought that I was a girl and we were both making out ha ha ha " said Wei wuxian, smiling awkwardly.

Was he explaining Lan Zhan's mind or his own?

..
..
..

Lan Zhan's mother Madam Lan Ann sent a car to the airport to pick up Lan Zhan and Wei wuxian from the airport.

The car came and stopped in front of the gate of a big mansion. Wei wuxian looked out of the car window and saw a large luxurious blue and white mansion standing ahead.

Wow, how luxurious it is, I knew that Lan Zhan was rich but didn't think of it more than me. Wei wuxian let his mind race . He nodded his head while thinking all this .

I just want to see what the girl looks like after all that his mother has chosen for Lan Zhan, Wei wuxian's mind did not let go of the thought of the girls.

The door of the mansion opened and the car moved inwards and then the gate closed.

Lan Zhan came out of the car and, like a gentle man, opened the door from the other side and extended his hand to Wei wuxian.

"Lan Zhan, you don't need to pretend from now on, there is no one here except the driver" Wei wuxian was said from inside the car, his voice did not reach anyone except Lan Zhan because he was bent down so he could hear him.

"mom is standing outside" Lan Zhan said with impunity as always .

"Really." Wei wuxian put his hand on his and walked out.

The two walked towards Lan Ann, Wei wuxian bowed to her and greet and Lan Zhan did the same as same time to him.

" Oh my son, you're back." She walked over to Lan Zhan and hugged him and then stood up straight.

She asked Lan Zhan with her eyes to introduce her to the girl who came with him.

"Hello, sweetheart, I'm Wangji's mother." When Lan Zhan didn't take any movement, she introduced herself to Wei wuxian.

"Hello ma'am, I'm Wei wu.." Wei wuxian paused for a while and then said "I'm Wei Ying, Lan Zhan's friend"

Wei wuxian spoke in a girl's voice and performed like a girl, his voice was as sweet as honey, he smiled sweetly while twirling his fingers in the hair .

Lan Ann smiled and took both of them inside the house.

"I'll bring everyone here" Lan Ann was eager to see Wei Ying meet everyone.

She left and there was only Lan Zhan and Wei wuxian left "Lan Zhan I acted well, from now on you call me Wei Ying hmm" Wei wuxian praised himself as he called his name Wei Ying and asked Lan Zhan to call him too.

After some time Lan Ann entered the hall with a beautiful girl and an innocent looking boy.

"Both your dad and da ge are not there yet, have gone to the office"

" Meet Wei Ying , he is Lan Sizhui and Yuan , she is Wei Ying "

" Gege's girlfriend " Lan Sizhui The youngest and dearest son in his house, the gullible and innocent looking boy.

" Haha , yeah I am your gege's girlfriend Wei Ying " Wei wuxian smile widely , It seemed to him that the two were going to get along well.

"And I'm his younger brother Lan Sizhui" Sizhui smiled widely.

"And I mianmian" said the beautiful girl who came with Lan Ann "Nice to meet you" there was a flutter in her voice .

Wei wuxian turned and looked at the girl, she was really beautiful but no more than Wei wuxian.

She is so beautiful, is she the same girl that was chosen for Lan Zhan? Is there a problem in Lan Zhan's eyes that he brought me to refuse marriage? Wei wuxian's thinking gained momentum.

" Hello " He smile

Even after sitting in the hall and talking for a long time, Madam Lan still had a lot to talk about. She liked Wei wuxian so much that she didn't want to leave him.

"Mom, she must be tired, let her rest." Lan Zhan cut her mother in the middle.

"Yes, actually I have told shu si that after cleaning the upstairs room and setting the stuffs of Wei Ying in it, it will take some time, and mianmian is staying in the guest room so" Lan Ann's talk is not over yet that Lan Zhan said.

"There's no need for that, Wei Ying will stay in my room" Upon hearing this, sizhui , mianmian and madam Lan's mouths were left open and Wei Ying thrashed his palms on his head.

" No big deal , it's commen in America." Madam Lan was explaining to herself or to the others present there, leave who is there.

" So there is no need for another room, is it? "

" Hmm " Lan Zhan answer in hmm .

" Ok "

______________________________