Liang Jingyu And Hou Liwei

After Liu Yunqing said what she had to say, she didn't see the need to stay thus she made her way to her family who was also shocked by her confession, especially her mom. Liang Jingyu knew her daughter's words were absolutely true because she had once voiced that she would like to find another fiancee after the corporation between the Wangs and the Lius had been completed, but before that even happened her fiancee cheated on her. Liang Jingyu always had thought that her daughter was mad about the fact that her fiancee loved someone else, but now that she listened to her daughter's point of view, she realized that her daughter really matured over the two years she was away, and without even realizing she let the breath she didn't even know she was holding out.

"Mom! How are you doing? I haven't seen you in a year." Liu Yunqing exclaimed, pulling Liang Jingyu from her thoughts.

"My daughter! I have been fine this past year, but I've missed you so much. Do you plan to stay?" Liang Jingyu sated as she pulled Liu Yunqing into a bone-crushing hug.

"I do plan to stay, plus I want to help you with your wedding so I came a little early." Liu Yunqing responded as she also hugged her mom. When Liang Jingyu heard the word wedding, her smile was double the size it already was. Her smile was so broad that you could barely see her eyes. Even Yunqing seemed taken aback by her reaction, but she could understand it.

Liang Jingyu and her husband-to-be, Hou Liwei, were childhood sweethearts, and ex-lovers, but unfortunately had to separate. Hou Liwei's parents were the good-for-nothing third branch of the Hou family. All they knew was to use their son as a tool to make money. So when he was just six, his parents pushed him to be the errand boy of the sole daughter of the prestigious Liang family, under the pretext of being her childhood friend. 

Luckily for them, the always domineering miss Liang took a liking to the always gentle and shy Hou Liwei. He was the only one who could come down the hot-headed miss Liang, and the only one who could make her go back on her impulsive decisions. Not even Liang Jingyu's parents could do as well as Hou Liwei. And because of Hou Liwei, miss Liang started acting like an actual heiress pleasing the old master greatly, and this made the Liang parents very happy, so it was only normal for them to reward Hou Liwei and his family.

Just like that Hou Liwei's family started using him as a tool to make more money for the Liangs. Everywhere you saw Liang Jingyu, you would see Hou Liwei, and as time went on Liang Jingyu fell hard for Hou Liwei, but Hou Liwei knew it was impossible between them thus he rejected, but without giving up Liang Jingyu pursued him fiercely, and he eventually accepted. And at the age of fourteen, after eight years of friendship, the two started to date.

Old Master Liang disagreed, but in the end, he didn't voice his opinion and saw it as playing around. But the two proved him and the others wrong when they dated for as long as six years. Old Master Liang finally saw how much his granddaughter loved that boy, and he immediately panicked, he needed to stop this now. So he went to Hou Liwei's family, paid them a huge sum of a billion, and then threatened them. Hou Liwei's parents accepted in a heartbeat and then made plans to sell their son to another family.

Liang Jingyu and Hou Liwei who just turned twenty and were making wedding plans didn't know anything about this. It wasn't until tomorrow when they woke up and went out of their hotel room and saw the news about Hou Liwei's and Long Yintai's engagement. Immediately Liang Jingyu asked for an explanation, but Hou Liwei himself was just as confused. It didn't take long for Liang Jingyu to find out who was behind this. She immediately put her clothes on and made her way to the Liang mansion.

When she got home and had a heated discussion with her grandfather, Hou Liwei was being ridiculed on the internet for being a gigolo. A twenty-year-old man marrying a twenty-eight-year-old woman who is both richer and more reputed than him looked overly suspicious, so they tore him apart on the internet. When Hou Liwei saw this, he went to ask his parents for an explanation. They shut him up by telling him that if he broke the engagement it would also affect Liang Jingyu. They knew Jingyu was his weak point. He refused to believe it because he knew how powerful the Liang family was, it was absolutely impossible for them to be affected by the Long family. But after his parent showed him the evidence they planned to use, he paled and agreed with a distraught face.

While Liang Jingyu was ferociously arguing with her grandfather, the news of her engagement with Liu JaoLing was released to the press. When Liang Jingyu found out about it she was so angry that she directly fainted. The Liu family was on par with the Liang family so if she were to break the engagement on impulse both the companies would lose face and this could even cause a stock war between the two companies. Her grandfather gave her no leeway. She didn't care about the company as much as she did for Hou Liwei, but this was the hard work of her father and mother so she could only bite the bullet, but before she did this she swore to never speak to the Old Master again and she did exactly that. 

She moved out of Liang's mansion the very next day, and from that day she never stepped back into the Liang mansion. Old Master Liang at first thought she was just having a fit and would one day come back, but even after more than two decades she never came back to see him. He's been hospitalized twice but his granddaughter didn't show up both times. He slowly started to realize the gravity of his mistake, and how much he hurt his granddaughter, and when the news of the illegitimate child and the mistress of Liu JaoLing came out it was like another slap to the face. All because of his selfishness his granddaughter had to go through all those problems and leave the person she loved the most.  But when he came to terms with his mistakes it was already too late, what he did was irreversible and Liang Jingyu would never forgive him. He ruined the life of two young people just to fulfill his desires.

Hou Liwei was wed into the Long family and endured horrendous treatment from his wife and other family members. His daughter was the only source of joy in his hellish life. He was incredibly fond of his daughter despite the fact that she resembled her mother, whom he loathed greatly. He launched a low-key investing firm since he didn't want his daughter to grow up in this adverse environment.

With his wife's bad spending habits, she eventually ended up heavy with debts. Taking this opportunity he divorced her. At that time his daughter was only fourteen but she fully supported her father as she hated her mother greatly. After they left the Long family they lived their life on the low, with the company growing, something else was growing in his heart. The longing for his Jingyu. Now that he was part of the upper-class society could he have a chance with her again? Just like that, a wicker of hope lit up in his heart. When he heard the news of their divorce he was even happier. So happy that he went to their favorite bar to celebrate, and there he met her again.

They talked about how they've been, their daughters, their lives, and finally how they missed each other to death. Intoxicated, they both spent a night together in a hotel. As soon as he woke up, Liang Jingyu asked him out. He didn't see anything wrong, so he agreed. He then met her daughter, and then both their daughters lived with each other for a year in the countryside while Yunqing was taking a break. After a year of dating, they got engaged. The world was shocked by their reconciliation, but they didn't bother explaining anything, and now after one year of being engaged they were finally going to marry. After all those ups and downs and their relationships, and after more than twenty years of being separated, they finally reunited, so how could they not be static about their marriage?

Hello, Lovelies! Here's an update!

Question of the day.

What is your favorite anime? (or cartoon)