Duan Biya

"Hello class my name is Duan Biya, and I will be your teacher. Everybody please stand up and introduce yourselves. Start from the back row." A lady dressed in a black designer suit instructed. Her lips were colored with deep red lipstick, and her hair was blond. From her walk alone, you could how confident she was. Her name was Duan Biya could make ripples wherever she went. 

She was a business genius and was wanted very much as a business counselor in the business field, but she decided to be a teacher. She was the wife of the fashion professor, Cheng Ling. They were a very well-known couple because both of them were rare talents but they both loved teaching.

"My name is Alexander Wang, I am eighteen years old. I am taking this class because I have a passion for business." Alexander Wang was the first to introduce himself and he did so neatly.

"Hello! My name is Liu Yaoyan. I am taking this class because I hope to run my own company someday, and I need the skills to do so. I hope we all get along!" Lui Yaoyan was second to go and gave a sunny introduction.

"Hello my name is Hao Weisheng. I will start an internship next year at my family's company, and I need the skills. I will be in your care." Hao Weisheng introduced himself politely.

"Hello, my name is Liu Yungqing. I will start to take over my family's company and I need the skills. If you're having a party, do invite me." Yunqing had a confident yet friendly introduction.

The rest of the class introduced themselves and soon after that, the class started. You could say that Hao Weisheng and Alexander Wang were the most talented in business in the class hence they were brilliant and knowledgeable about the topic, but surprisingly Yaoyan and Yunqing were also pretty knowledgeable. Even though they were almost on par with each other, many people preferred Yunqing. While Yaoyan took a more emotional approach, Yunqing took a more ruthless and rational approach.

"Please partner up. You will be doing a month-long project where you and your partner will develop a business idea, and make it happen. Your grade will be based on both your progress and your revenue. Your family and friends will be able to purchase, however, they will have limits. I and many other teachers will be your supervisor if any cheating is discovered it will be an automatic zero. Class dismissed." Duan Biya explained before she walked out of the door.

"I like her," Yunqing said to Hao Weisheng as she packed up her bags.

"I knew you would," Hao Weisheng said as he chuckled. The interaction between the two of them caught the eye of the couple up front. While Yaoyan smiled lightly, Alexander Wang frowned visibly.

"Qingqing let's go! Our break is only twenty minutes long," Li Jingfei called as he stood outside the door along with Yin Jiayi.

"It seems like you're still kissing up to Yunqing after all this time," Yun Meixiu sneered as she walked up to Yin Jiayi. 

Hearing her say that immediately made Li Jingfei frown. She, Yunqing, and Meixiu used to be best friends and were a trio since they were children and thought that they would be until adulthood at least but it didn't go that way. When Yaoyan came Meixiu was one of the first ones to abandon Yunqing and go to Yaoyan's side. Since then she had this undying hate for Yunqing. But Yunqing and Jingfei realized that this hate was already there, Meixiu just never had the opportunity to show it. Since then Jingfei had cut off any communication with Meixiu.

"At least I am kissing up to an heiress of two major corporations, who are you kissing up to?" Jingfei asked mockingly as she looked at Yaoyan from the side of her eye.

"You! What are you trying to say?" Meixiu asked angrily.

"I am saying exactly what you think I am saying, now move," Jingfei argued as she hit Meixiu with her shoulders and went up to Yunqing.

"You-" Meixiu tried to argue once more but was cut off by Yaoyan.

"You don't need to argue with them, let's just go to our break," Yaoyan advised softly as she pulled Meixiu out of the classroom.

"Well at least she got the hint," Yin Jiayi sneered as he scrolled through his phone.

"For a hint, that was sure frank," Yunqing chuckled.

"Well for some people you need to spell it out for them to understand," Jingfei replied. When Meixiu was making those comments Yaoyan was right there but instead of stopping her, she took the role of bystander, pretending to be worried. She was trying to use Meixiu to embarrass Yunqing and her, but unfortunately, Meixiu was not the sharpest tool in the shed. So hearing how she responded about sucking up to an heiress, Yaoyan immediately tried to stop them knowing that she was insinuating that she was a wannabe heiress who was trying to take the original's heiress's spot.

"Well since the drama is over, let's go hang out." Weisheng offered happily.

Question Of The Day.

Your fave movie?