Her Friends

"Welcome all students to Long University. Long University is a place where we learn...." The principal went on to give a long speech.

"This Old man sure can talk a lot," Li Jingfei uttered resentfully as she leaned back in her chair to sleep.

"You really have no respect for elders Jingjing?" Yunqing criticized.

"I only have respect for the elders who deserve it. The only thing that dammed old man is good at is kissing up to those higher than him." Li Jingfei responded as she yawned.

"All right, miss righteous," Yunqing replied as she rolled her eyes.

"Wifey you- hold up, isn't that Yin Jiayi? Why is he so late?" Li Jingfei asked, surprised, as she pointed her finger.

"Where? I don't see him," Yunqing replied as she looked around.

"He's crawling on the flaw! Look at the ground where those girls are sitting," Li Jinfei stated as he pointed in the direction of a group of girls. 

"Omg, I see him," Yunqing responded.

"Jiayi, why are you crawling?" Li Jingfei asked in a hushed tone as she help Yin Jiayi stand up.

"This school really is crazy. Do they think they can take away minutes of my beauty sleep by starting school so early? I'd rather be late than be ugly!" Yin Jiayi responded hatefully as he sat down on the chair next to Li Jingfei.

Yin Jiayi was her other best friend whom she met while she was in the countryside. Yin Jiayi is the second son of the Yin family, whom the elite society would consider a nouveau riche, but their wealth and power were of the greatest in the industry. Both Yin Jiayi's father and mother took the industry by storm.

Yin Jiayi's father, Yin Jian is a doctor who found a new medicine for Cystic Fibrosis which made a big wave both here and in China and overseas. So he opened up a pharmaceutical company and became a billionaire overnight. Yin Jiayi's eldest brother, Yin Weizhe's acting career immediately took off, and with his great acting, he became a house name already. Yin Jiayi also was a well-known influencer and beautician, so even though he was considered a new rich, their power was not low.

Yin Jiayi's personality immediately made her like him. He was honest and direct and would tell you if he was unhappy with you. So he and Yunqing had never had a serious fight before. Plus Yin Jiayi was good at giving relationship advice even though he wouldn't take them for himself.

"Yo, Yunqing why do you have two hot guys seating next to you?" Yin Jiayi questioned in a whisper.

"I already have my eyes on Hao Weisheng, and by the Jingfei was ogling Jiang Guiren I guess she already called dibs," Yunqing explained in a low voice. 

"Ah, man! Now I'm regretting coming late," Yin Jiayi lamented as he leaned back on his chair.

The welcome ceremony lasted for about an hour. The friends of course didn't pay any attention to the principal. That principle didn't know anything except for accepting bribes. That's why he would be fired next month. According to the novel, he would try to accuse Sun An, a commoner student at this school, not knowing that he was the adopted young master of the Hao family.

Sun An was the son of the sworn brother of Hao Weishengs's father, Hao Weiyuan. Sun An's father, Sun Rong, was Hao Weiyuan's secretary. The two were the best of friends but unfortunately, Sun Rong passed away in an accident, leaving only Sun An behind, as his wife had already abandoned him earlier. Sun was only four at the time, and the car accident really did some damage to him. 

Hao Weiyuan took him in out of guilt, but their bond and connection became very deep over time, so they adopted him officially. Hao Weisheng and Sun An grew up side by as brothers, and never cared about blood relationships. The only reason why Sun An went to the school under cover was that his biological mom was plotting something and he needed to stop her. But the principal made the wrong move and tried to remove Sun An from the school to replace him with a student whose parents had bribed him, but unfortunately, the Hao's found out and did not let him and the family off. So why bother listening to a principal like that?

"What are you majoring in?" Yunqing asked her friends.

"I am majoring in cosmetology, and minoring in human relations," Yin Jiayi responded.

"I am majoring in pre-medicine and biology, and minoring in biology," Li Jinfei followed suit and responded.

"What about you Yunqing?" Yin Jiayi asked.

"I am majoring in fashion and business and minoring in economics and entrepreneurship," Yunqing responded.

"Danm girl, that is a lot," Yin Jiayu exclaimed.

"I know, even me who wants to be a doctor is not that ambitious," Li Jingfei agreed.

"Well yeah, I'll talk to you guys later I need to get to Haute Couture and Fashion class," Yunqing said as he made her way in the other direction.

"Okay bye Qingqing, we'll see you at breakfast!" The two responded to her as they also made their way to class. 

It didn't take long for Yunqing to find her class, and when she went in all eyes were on her. Yunqing ignored the gazes and looked around to see if she find some familiar face before her eyes finally landed on her half-sister seating in the front row with her clique looking all innocent. 

Unlike Yunqing, Yaoyan was wearing a baby blue long dress with some sneakers, and by her side was a Celine tote bag. Her hair was put into a neat bun with only some strands that were out and curled. She gave off the vibe of being innocent and that's what she was going for and Yunqing didn't have a problem with that. Her and Yaoyan's styles were the very opposite of Yaoyan's. She liked to give off the vibe that she was powerful even if she was dressed simply, and she didn't have a problem with Yaoyan's style. But when she saw Yaoyan scrutinizing her from head to toe and then shaking her head, she immediately took back her words.

Yaoyan's oufit

Yaoyan's oufit

Question Of The Day.

Dogs or Cats?