Things

After the pictures of Weisheng and Yunqing were posted the internet immediately exploded. The netizens couldn't believe their eyes. Since where was Yunqing acquainted with the Hao's young master? Most of them didn't believe the fact that Yunqing actually moved on from Alexander Wang, but seeing her smiling with Weisheng like that, they started doubting themselves.

{Is this really Yunqing? She looks so happy!} Panda22 commented.

{I guess she really moved on huh?} HappyTiger666 commented.

{No way, I don't believe any of that!} Lonelysoul commented.

{I agree with upstairs, why would Yunqing do all of this just to give up on Alexander?} Ding commented.

Seeing all these comments Yunqing simply shut her phone off and went for a swim in the pool. Tomorrow was the first day of school and she was feeling a little nervous. After all, this was her first time going to college so she didn't know what to expect. 

After the dip in the pool, she made her way to Beauté, the most luxurious spa in Capital City. She didn't want to run into anybody before the start of school hence she booked a private room for herself. The spa people were super efficient and were able to take care of her that afternoon. After the spa, she went back home to eat dinner.

"Jiejie* what major are you taking?" Lijuan asked as she ate.

"I did a double major. I want to major in both business and fashion, and I am minoring in economics and entrepreneurship." Yunqing answered.

"Wow, honey! You're doing a lot, are sure you'll be okay?" Liang Jingyu asked worriedly.

"I'll be fine mom," Yunqing answered back with a smile. 

"If you ever need help with economics, I'll gladly help. My major in college was economics." Hou Liwei offered.

"Thanks, dad, I'll let you know," Yunqing responded with a smile.

"Jiejie! Why are you so smart? Now I will have to live up to those expectations you set by being so smart," Lijuan whined.

"Juanjuan, I don't think mom or dad would ever force you to live up to any expectations," Yunqing responded as she chuckled. 

"Exactly, we will try to make you get a degree at least, even though that will be a challenge, but forcing you is not on our agenda," Hou Liwei assured her.

"Really?" Lijuan insisted.

"Really," Hou Liwei once again assured.

"You guys are the best," Lijuan buttered up her parents knowing that her goal of getting her parents' word of not forcing her has been reached. After dinner, the whole family made their way to the living room to play games. The whole house was filled with a warm atmosphere the whole evening. 

"I'm going to bed. Good night, mom, dad, and Juanjuan," Yunqing said as she got up from the ground.

"Have a good night," Hou Liwei responded.

"Sleep well," Liang Jingyu echoed.

"Don't let the bed bugs bite," Lijuan yelled.

As soon as Yunqinf got into her room she made her way to the bed and whipped out her phone. She opened WeChat and saw that she had a message from Hao Weisheng,

Weisheng: [U up?]  

Me: [Yes, u need something?]

Weisheng: [Not really, just wanted to talk]

Me: [About what?]

Weisheng: [Anything]

Me: [Okay, so are you  ready for school tmr?] 

Weisheng; [Not really but I'll survive]

Me: [What are you majoring in?]

Weisheng: [Business and Psychology, and minoring in sociology]

Me: [I am majoring in business too, I hope we are in the same class]

Weisheng: [Me too]

The two continued to text for two hours before Yunqing decided to go to bed. She was glad that she had somebody like Weisheng in this world. Because unlike her family Weisheng wasn't entitled to like her, plus his social status was bigger than here hence he did not need to butter her up, so his still sticking with her after finding out that she was Liu Yunqing showed what kind of person he was. With those thoughts in mind, Yunqing slowly drifted away to dreamland.

"Miss Yunqing, it's time to get ready," Her personal maid, Wang Shua said as she gently shook Yunqing.

"What time is it?" Yunqing asked as she rolled off the bed.

"It is six-thirty miss," Wang Shua responded. 

"That's good," Yunqing mumbled as she stood up from the bed. The school started at eight-fifteen so she had all the time she needed to prepare herself. Taking out her Invisalign, she made her way to the bathroom. After showering, she did her skincare routine and then did her makeup. She never like gaudy makeup so she went for natural summer makeup for her first day of school. After finishing her makeup, she then went to her closet to dress.

Since it was her first day of school she didn't want to overdress. Their prestigious schools always had many unspoken rules and one of them was not to over-dress on the first day of school. The school was very prestigious so most of the teachers were old. When you come overdressed in the first day, the image they get of you is that you are a shallow student who cares about what she looks likes, but now how her grades are looking.

Question Of The Day.

Youtube or Tiktok?

Meanings

Jiejie- Big sister