Not Too Much Now

"Auntie you're crushing me!"  Yunqing managed to croak out, as she struggled to get out of the hug.

"Sorry sweetie, I just haven't seen you in so long!" Wu Huiling said sheepishly as she let go of Yunquing.

"I missed you too auntie. Where are my cousins?" Yunqing asked as she looked around.

"Unfortunately, they won't be able to make it today, their schedules are super tight right now," Wu Huiling responded.

"Oh, ok" Yunqing answered knowingly.

Her cousins were indeed very busy people. Her eldest cousin, Liu Yong, was an actor. He wasn't very famous but he was up and coming. He was currently stated getting a lot of attention and now his schedule is packed. Her second cousin, Liu Xiaobo, just like his name was indeed a fighter. He was a professional fighter so whenever a match was scheduled he would go in, so he barely had time to go home. Her third cousin was younger than her and was in high school, but he was a very smart kid, so even on the weekends he would be busy with something and today was no exception.

"Yunqing, you and the Hao's young master are a thing now?" Wu Huiling asked with her eyebrow raised.

"No, we're just friends," Yunqing responded with a smile.

"Ok then," Wu Huling conceded. She knew her niece would never lie to her about something like this.

"Where is that girl, you didn't invite her?"  Yunqing questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"I did. I didn't want to but father said we had to, in order to not be under fire by the media. You know your grampa all he ever wants is his peace, plus he never really hated that girl because he said it was always her parent's fault." Wu Huiling explained as he took a sip of wine.

"Grampa is indeed soft-hearted, that's why she always takes advantage of him. She plays the victim every single time in front of grandpa and always brings up her birth, and even if grandpa knows her true nature he still becomes soft-hearted because he feels bad about what she claims she goes through as an illegitimate child." Yunqing agreed with her auntie.

"Goes through what? I know that some people may criticize her but illegitimate children are not as frowned upon as before. Plus ever since her mom married her father she immediately became legitimate and who dared to talk about her? It just became her obsession with playing victim seeing how far that had gotten her, but let me tell you something. When you build an empire on nothing but a foundation of lies, it will never last, because no lie is steady enough to keep a whole empire afloat." Wu Huiling ranted.

"Danm auntie," Yunqing exclaimed with a chuckle.

"Sorry just had to get that off my chest," Wu Huling joked as she patted her chest, making Yunqing laugh out loud.

"Hao Weisheng!" Yunqing called out.

"You needed something?" Weisheng asked as he stood in front of Yunqing.

"Let's take some pictures," Yunqing responded as she whipped out her phone. As she was taking some pictures she heard a voice calling out to her.

"Sister!" When Yunqing turned around she saw that it was Yaoyan causing her to roll her yes.

"Can I help you?" Yunqing asked dryly as she slowly put her phone down. Yaoyan didn't just come over by herself but brought some kids from class and of course Alexander Wang.

"I just wanted to say hi to jiejie!" Yaoyan beamed back ignoring Yunqing's uninterested face.

"Well, you certainly said hi, why are you still here?" Yunqing responded to her with a smile on her face.

"I-i I didn't mean to make sister angry," Yaoyan quickly answered, her eyes glossy.

"Ms. Liu I don't think you have to be so rude to Yaoyan for asking you such a basic question. That is basic manners." Alexander Wang angrily said to Yunqing, as he pulled Yaoyan behind him.

"Not too much now," Hao Weisheng responded to Alexander Wang with an icy tone, making Yunqing chuckle.

"What do you mean?" Alexander questioned.

"I mean that you are doing too much. If Yunqing doesn't want to talk to somebody then I don't see why she should force herself to talk and be polite to that person. She's not rude, she's just not a hypocrite, and for you to be insulting her manners sure tells us a hell lot about yours." Hao Weisheng responded as he sipped on his wine.

"I don't care about all of these, I just don't see why she has to be rude," Alexand Wang countered.

"I think we all know why Yunqing has all the right to be rude to both you and Yaoyan," Hao Weisheng said as he side-eyed Yaoyan. Immediately after he said that almost everybody looked at Yaoyan and Alexander Wang and remembered that she stole her sister's fiance and Alexander Wang was actually willing to cheat on her fiance.  Alexander Wang had no problem with the stares but Yaoyan wanted to just dig a hole and hide from all of this embarrassment. 

"Hao Weisheng you better watch your mouth, or else." Alexander threatened. 

"Oh wow my timbers have shivered, I am shaking in my boots. The great Alexander had threatened me!" Weisheng dramatically yelled as he leaned on Yunqing.

"Weisheng!" Alexander yelled angrily.

"What? You're threatening me as if you can actually do something to me. Don't forget, I am not one of those people that are below you and you're used to threatening, I am on the same level as you, but if you keep acting like I see you're acting then I have the pleasure to tell you that I will surpass you." Weisheng retorted coldly before taking Yunqing and leaving.

Yunqing went to tell her aunt goodbye and made her way to the car with Weisheng. The whole way she kept gushing about how hot Weisheng looked confronting Alexander, making Weisheng blush profusely. After teasing Weisheng a bit she took out her phone and posted some pictures of her and him with the caption "Garden Party".

Question Of The Tay.

What is your fave Netflix series? (Or just a series)