Friend

Unlike the other days, Yunqing did not oversleep today. She got up and showered and then made her way down for breakfast. Her mom was not there as she was called early to go to her company. Hou Liwei and Lijuan were the only ones on the table eating breakfast.

"Good morning jiejie! Why are you up so early?" Lijuan asked as she looked up from her plate.

"I am going to meet somebody today," Yunqing responded.

"Who?" Lijuan asked curiously.

"Somebody special," Yunqing responded playfully. Lijuan smiled and didn't ask anymore.

The person she was talking about was her online friend that she might have feelings for. When she was taking online classes she met him. They both had a lot in common and quickly became friends. She had been friends with him for a year and a half a year and she developed feelings for him. Today is the day when she meets up with him.

She didn't want to overdress, so today she was wearing a cute jumper with a white shirt. The press-on nails she had on were made by the best nail tech in Capital City, Xu Yang. So they looked like she just got her nail done. She had a pink headband, pink boots, and to top off her looks, a pink Christian Dior purse.

After eating she made her way to her car. She really liked how she dressed so she whipped out her phone and took some pictures and then posted them with the caption saying "Special Day". After that went to the garage to choose the car she wanted to take. In the end, she chose a white Audi. After getting into the car she made her way to Wok'n Roll, the restaurant they chose to meet up at.

It took her about fifteen minutes to get to the restaurant. As soon as she got there, all eyes were on her. This restaurant was pretty decent but it also wasn't high-class, so it wasn't every day that you see somebody pull up with an Audi.

After she got off her car, a lot of people whipped out their phones to take pictures of her. They knew who she was so it was the most normal reaction for them. Yunqing didn't really unless they got into her personal space. She put on her Dior sunglasses and made her way into the restaurant. 

[Where are u?] Yunqing texted her friend.

[I'm sitting in booth three] Her friend texted back.

[Ok! I'll be there in a min] Yunqing replied.

After texting her friend she made her way to the booth. The first thing she saw as she walked into the booth was shining golden hair and a sharp jawline. His skin was slightly tan, and he had a lip piercing. As she walked further into the booth, she saw her friend with his head on the table looking at TikTok. She was literally blown away by his beauty. 

She knew that in novels characters have outwardly beauty but for someone to look so beautiful was surprising to her. And he looked different from those stereotypical male leads. He wasn't wearing a suit, and his face wasn't stone cold. He looked like a normal 18-year-old.

"Hello, I'm your online friend FashionistaDiva," Yunqing said as she extended her hand for a handshake.

"O-Oh hello, I'm  BaoBei," Her friend responded while blushing, his name was a little embarrassing. 

"Oh hi, BaoBei!" Yunqing called, teasing him. Since Baobei was a nickname for lovers when Yunqing called it, it seemed suggestive. 

"Really? Teasing me?" Her friend said his blush disappearing and a smile taking its place.

"Ok fine, I'll stop. My name is Yunqing, what's yours?" Yunqing asked as she sat down across from him.

"I knew who you were the moment you stepped in, you're trending you know? Anyways, my name is Weisheng." He said as he also sat.

"You have a great name, Weisheng, meaning 'greatness is born'. I can tell your parents put a lot of thought into it." Yunqing complimented.

"They did, you also have a great name. Yunqing, meaning successful, joyful, and freedom lover." Weisheng complimented back.

"Want to order food?" Yunqing offered.

"Sure," Weisheng responded.

After ordering food they talked to each other for hours. They talked about how they became friends and how they became close. From time to time, one of them would blush, or one of them would laugh. They never ceased talking and the conversation between them was also flowing smoothly. She also learned a lot about him from their interactions. Weisheng was kind of a social introvert. He would get shy at times but not so much that he would stutter or go blank all the time.

"I feel like your name is familiar though?" Yunqing said as she slowly bought a piece of cake to her lips.

"I'm the first son of the Hao family. You probably heard about the Hao family because their corporation rival that of the Wangs." Hao Weisheng responded nonchalantly, but this was big news for Yunqing. 

How could she forget this?! Hao Weisheng is the second male lead of the novel. He was the one who was always there for the female lead when she was in need. He'd always be there for her when something happened to the female lead, and at some point, she even fake-dated him without him even knowing it was fake dating. She then found out that Hao Weisheng was plotting against Victor Wang and stole important documents from Weisheng, causing the downfall of the Hao family. Hao Weisheng who couldn't take this amount of grief took his own life on the female lead and male lead's wedding day. He was the most pitiful one of all the characters because in truth Hao Weisheng never plotted against Victor Wang. It was his enemy, the third female lead who made it seem that way. So he suffered all of this for nothing.

"Yes! I've heard a lot about the Hao corporation! So you're the first son huh?" Yunqing exclaimed as she bowed her head down to eat so she could hide her surprise.

How she dressed^^

How she dressed^^

Question Of The Day.

Coffee, Hot Chocolate, Or Tea?