Class

"Do you have a problem?" Yunqing asked Yaoyan as she approached Yaoyan's seat.

"No sister I was just..." Yaoyan responded surprised, as she tucked in her neck. Looking like a frightened kitten.

"Leave her alone Yunqing, you just came back and you're bullying her!" A high-pitched voice yelled. Yunqing turned around to see who it was. It was Yun Meixiu. According to the novel, this was Yaoyan's best friend, but to Yunqing Yun Meixiu was more like a lackey than a friend. She was always there to protect Yaoyan and suffered many grievances because of that.

"I don't think what I am doing is called bullying. The moment I walked into the room she scrutinized me, and then shook her head. I was asking her if she had a problem with my outfit. Is that considered bullying to you?" Yunqing questioned her.

After hearing what Yunqing said many girls turned to look at Yaoyan in surprise. Many of them dressed up similarly to Yunqing. They wore crop tops and mini skirts to school for the past years and they were in the same grade as Yaoyan. Did she really judge them like this the whole time?

"Sister I-," Yaoyan managed to croak out with tears in her eyes, but was harshly cut off by Yunqing.

"I don't care about your opinion and I never will, but I will never allow you to do stuff like this. I don't care if other people judge me, but you? If I let you judge me that would be the biggest insult. So watch your mouth and your eyes from now on." Yunqing warned before she took her seat in the front row. 

Yaoyan was blushing profusely knowing that Yunqing was calling her shameless for getting together with an engaged person. Some people also understood the implication of Yunqing's words and snickered. This made Yaoyan even more flustered, she was about to get up and make a scene but the teacher showed up before she could even do anything.

"Okay, everybody takes your seats. My name is Cheng Ling, you guys can call me teacher or prof. Cheng. I will be your fashion teacher." Cheng Ling introduced himself. He was a very gentle person according to all of his past students and his comrades, but he was also very talented. He is a legend in the fashion industry but he retired as a professional designer so he could teach."Everyone, please introduce yourselves," He continued.

The whole class followed his orders and introduced themselves. After they all introduced themselves, he started class with them. He didn't how talented the students were and how much they already knew, he started from the very basics. Though most of the students claimed to know the basics they couldn't interpret them right. 

It was only Yunqing who actually knew everything because she actually worked in the industry before. Though she might not know the advanced stuff, but the basics, she knew them by heart. So on the first day of school, in the Haute Couture class, Yunqing was the one who was making people talk. Not Yaoyan whom they thought.

The class lasted two hours so after class there was lunch. Yunqing waited for her friends in the class as she packed her bag. The kids hadn't gone out yet and kept on talking to each other. A few of the students came up to talk to Yunqing. As she started to bow her head down to scroll through Weibo on her phone she heard loud whispering, so she looked up.

Apparently, it was Alexander Wang who had come to pick up Yaoyan for them to go to lunch together. But many seemed to see that Alexander Wang and Yaoyan were matching their outfits. Yaoyan looked flustered and her cheeks were dyed red. She looked over at Yunqing and smiled as she brought over Alexander Wang.

"Sister I am so sorry for looking at you like that this morning!" She apologized as she bowed.

"Mhmm. At this point you just need an oscar to be a certified actress," Yunqing answered nonchalantly she continued to scroll on her phone earning some snickers.

"Yunqing! I thought I told you to leave Yaoyan alone.  Now you're even bullying her for looking at you?" Alexander yelled, angered.

"First of all she was scrutinizing me, there's a difference between looking and scrutinizing. Second of all, I don't care about what you say, you don't get to tell me what to do. Third of all, do you guys really think I have enough time to waste on you guys? I never look for problems with your fiance it's always her. So why should let her be disrespectful to me? I don't care if she has you or the president backing her up, I will still put her in her place the moment she takes a step out of it," Yunqing snapped back, surprising both Alexander Wang, and the rest of the students.

"Qingqing, ready to go?" Weisheng asked as he walked up to Yunqing.

"Yeah, where's Jingfei and Jiayi?" Yunqing asked as she stood up.

"They are outside," Weisheng responded.

"Okay, then let's go," Yunqing replied.

"Let me hold this for you," Weisheng offered as he took the back from Yunqing.

"Ahhh, thank you, Bao Bei is dependable," Yunqing teased as she walked out with Weisheng.

"Qingqing can you stop teasing me already?" Weisheng pleaded with a blush on his face.

Their interaction of course surprised the class, including both Alexander Wang and Yaoyan. Since when were those two so close? Why were they so intimate? Even though Yunqing said she was over Alexander Wang not many believed her, including Alexander Wang and Yaoyan, so to see her be like that with another man was surprising.

Question of the day.

The chore you hate the most?