Part 3 - Tigers and Dreams

Next day they both got up late due to the tiredness, they headed to have breakfast, which was in a half open area, so that the guests can enjoy the natural air and view. But Ram and Priya decided to sit in as it was quite cold outside. Ram looked at Priya plate and was shocked, "Priya?! Where is my Priya? The khadoos, I don't eat unhealthy, nor do I allow my husband to, I don't like ice creams one?" he said, keeping his plate which had a paratha, and dosa down and shook Priya. "Mr. Kapoor why are being so dramatic. I just wanted to taste them, they looked delicious. And If you can cheat on your science exam, I can have a cheat week as well." She said sitting down, with a thought 'wait, did he say MY PRIYA? What did he mean by that? Did he mean that I am his? Ughh... I am thinking too much now, he must have casually said it and must have not realized it himself.'. It was funny how Ram had chosen simple food, while Priya went all over. "okay okay, why did you have to take that up now? Anyways enjoy your food, I'll just have this." He said, "Mr. Kapoor, you know, I am not restricting you now, you can have anything you want but in a limited amount, because I don't want you getting sick." She said while Ram looked at her still fazed wondering what changed suddenly. They were eating now, "Mr. Kapoor, I was reading yesterday, and I found out that there is a wildlife sanctuary nearby... and there is a slot free after lunch. Can we go? I mean do you wanna go with me?" she asked, "of course, I would love to. You book that, we'll see around the resort for some time, have lunch and then go. What say?" he asked, "Sounds good. I heard there was a tiger spotting last week. I am so excited to see animals up close rather than locked in a cage." She said. Ram stopped listening to her after she said the word Tiger, it somehow scared him. "Tiger uh?" he said, Priya could sense the fear in his words, "Ah, Mr. Kapoor, afraid?" she said chuckling, "what? No... I think you are, but don't worry, I'll be with you, so you'll be safe. Okay." He spoke hurriedly. Priya looked at him raising her eyebrows and rolling her eyes. "We'll see, Mr. Kapoor" she mocked, which went unnoticed by Ram as he was busy think about that Tiger. They finished their breakfast, and headed outside.

 They walking on the path and found some chicken and ducks roaming around, one of the chickens looked at Priya, and came after Priya while Priya was running around, away from it. Ram was laughing at the scenario, took his phone and started filming. "MR. KAPOOR!!!!! Seriously? You are filming me, arrey help toh karo, breakfast time mei toh aap bade bathe kar rahe the ki, I am with you, I'll help you and all..." she said panting and running. "I can't miss this Priya, this video will be forever treasured, chicken and Priya's catch and run." he said laughing loudly. Then two kids came from behind, "Aunty don't worry, I'll help you" yelled the bigger one, saying so he ran behind the chicken and the other from the opposite and caught hold of it. They placed the chicken else where far away from her. "Thank you, my two brave princes, what are your names?" she said relieved. "No problem, I am Akash, and this is my younger brother Arun." He said proudly. "Hi Akash and Arun, where are you from?" she asked ruffling their hair. They giggled, "We are from Chennai. We came here for vacation." The elder one spoke. "Oh, that's nice, where are your parents?" she asked looking around thinking if they are lost. "Aunty, they are having breakfast and we finished ours, and we have come to this resort so many times that we know all the places, so I was just playing with Arun outside and I saw you." He said, holding Arun's hand. "Aunthy... you very pretty girl" spoke the little cute one tugging her dress. Priya's heart melted hearing that and she took him in her arms, "Thank you Arun, you are very cute too." She said pinching his tiny nose gently. She soon placed him down, "Ok kids, you go play now, huh. Enjoy your day." She said, "yes Aunty, you too... Bye" spoke Akash, "Bye Aunthyyyyyy" gleamed Arun as they went on to play, Priya looked ta them once more and smiled. Ram couldn't help but stare at her, the event he had just witness, it was a different side of Priya, he couldn't believe. 'I knew it, she'll be a great mother someday. She is a bit khadoos, but she is my khadoos Priya.' Ram thought smiling. "Mr. Kapoor, you are still smiling? I am not talking uh, you didn't help me." She said walking away, while Ram ran behind her trying to keep up with her speed. 'Damn, she is fast. Was she in athletics in school? Can be with her speed, I must be running only.' He thought. "Arrey ruko na...." He finally came in front and held her shoulder panting, "Priya, I am sorry, but come on, I can never experience such a moment seeing you like that, and it was a chicken it won't harm you. But look on the bright side, If I had come, you wouldn't meet those adorable kids." He said, "okay fine, only for that reason" she said pointing his finger, while he held it and put it down grinning. Thinking of taking advantage of this, "Priya, you were sacred for a chicken. Are you sure of the sanctuary trip?" Priya looked at him narrowing her eyes, "Mr. Kapoor don't worry, I'll be fine, we'll be in a jeep then and there will be people to safeguard us.". They both sat down on the bench as they were a bit tired after all those running, his phone rang. "Adi Hiii.... Jaan you are there too... Hello to you." He said picking it up, it was a video call, "Hi Jaan, how's the trip going on? Where are you guys? Is Priya there?" she asked, "Phew, question after question. The trip is going really good, we are at the resort sitting in a bench, and Priya is right next to me." He pulled Priya closer so that she could see them too, while Priya's breath hitched at their close proximity. "Hi Priya, how are you? Are you enjoying?" Bri asked, "Yes, as Mr. Kapoor said, it is really nice." She smiled, they talked for a while, teased the couple while they blushed not so discreetly, and soon the call ended. Priya liked Ram's friends. They are very caring and always thinks for him, while he for others. Adi made sure, they reached safely, texted him to inform them, but his family never once called or even texted to see what is was up to. "Look at that, it 1:30 now, let's have lunch." Ram said getting up and extending his hand to Priya for support. She looked thinking whether to take it, Ram gave her a smile which was enough for her to take it. They walked to the area, and this time sat outside, as the chillness decreased a bit and the weather was pleasant now. They were having lunch, and Ram was talking about how he had met his friends, and how they became his family. Priya listened to him intently, as even she had grown to like his friends, accept them as her own friends too, they were a fun group. They finished their lunch, headed to their room and changed to go out for the safari, although Ram was still reluctant, but wanted to do it for his Priya.