Part 22 - Celebration

Before the Vegas, we had left Ram and Priya going through a miscarriage.... (Part 19- Turmoil)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Back to present~

"You remember what happened in Vegas Priya?" he asked, finally Priya gave a wide smile. Remembering their wild times, from winning in casino, to getting married in a chapel, to that special night. "It was really fun" she said, smiling sadly. "tumhe pata hai Priya, I have gone to so may places for work. And actually, few years ago, I went to Singapore along with my family, I was shocked they even asked me. But nonetheless, I was too happy. But none of those trips could ever come near ours. You make it so lively; a new force awakens in me. And I wish I could spend my whole life like that." He confessed, she moved forward embracing him, resting her head on his shoulder. "Also, I don't wanna stress you out, or you to freak out and feel guilty, we kinda missed our anniversary" he said sheepishly, Priya's eyes widened, "Nooo, how could I?!!!" she said facepalming. "It was our first anniversary and we... damn it, how could I forget it?" she whined, "Priya it's fine, honestly even I forgot. Last night, it just occurred to me. So, we both forgot. Its not too late." He said, she knitted her brows, "Not too late for what?" He smiled and kissed her forehead, "get up" he said, gently pulling her up, he closed her eyes with his hand, "Ram? What are you doing?" she asked, "Priya calm down, I have surprise for you." He said slowing taking her outside, as they neared the stairs she protested, "I am gonna fall" he let out a chuckle, "Never, I will never let you fall. Do you trust me?" he asked sincerely, she relaxed, "with my life" she replied, his heart fluttered at her words. She gently ascended down the stairs, taking her to the living room. He took off his hand.

"HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!" she heard, her eyes widened, she was astonished. She could see, Meera ma, Sandy, Sara di, Maitreyi, Adi, A very pregnant Brinda, Kunal, Vikrant, Nandini, Shivi, Akki and her husband smiling goofily. Her heart was full, she clutched her heart and a tear fell down her cheek, the smiling faces turned serious seeing her weeping, "Priya? Kya hua? Is it paining somewhere?" Nandini asked shocked, "Nahi... nahi. I am just emotional, there tears of happiness." Priya reassured. They sighed in relief. Ram came to her, taking her hand, and moved towards the cake. They cut the cake together and fed each other. Then proceeded to feed the other members.

Ram ran towards the room and came back panting with a wrapped gift in his hand. "I... I made... I made... Just open it" he said breathing heavily, all of them laughed. All of them settled on the couch, Priya and Ram sat together. She opened the gift he gave, it was a wooden frame, inside which there was their Marriage certificate they had gotten from Vegas. "A memento of our sweetest time" he said. Everybody eyed it with shock, "You guys got married again?" Brinda asked, "When was this?" Adi asked, "Why weren't we invited?" Shivi huffed, Kunal came over and took it, and all of a sudden there was crowd around him. All of the members got up to look at it. "Vegas?!" Sandy exclaimed, "You guys got married again in Vegas?" Brinda asked. Ram scratched his neck nervously, "Maybe I should have given this privately" he whispered, "I got too excited" he said. "Par yeh kab hua? You never told you went to Vegas. Was it when you both went to LA? Hawww, chupke chupke maaze kiye huh" Adi teased, they went red listening. "Achha all of you please give that, and sit down. I'll tell you" Priya said taking back the frame from Kunal. "Okay batao?" Nandini urged, "Well, we simply thought why not, since we had three days in hand so... we just did it. We played in casino there, surprisingly luck was on my side, So, I won quite the money in roulette, where Mr. Kapoor kept a condition, for every win, we take a shot. And there were too many wins, which ended up with us being drunk. And it was his idea, he spotted a chapel on the way to dinner and got us married there. That is all" she shrugged, Ram was stuck in his thoughts about that night's shenanigans, "Ram ko dekhe aisa lagta hai ki aur kuch bhi hua" Sara di spoke she quickly turned away to hide her blush, "He is just... well, that is all you have to know" she said. "Ooooooohhhh" all of them teased, making Ram and Priya to glare at them. "Okay this is very sweet. Open my gift now" Shivi said interrupting, she gave a them a small box. Ram opened it, to find a green blue with hue a brown crystal inside. It looked beautiful, mysterious and edgy. "It's so pretty shivi" Priya said looking at it closely, "I knew you would like it. Actually, I chose the colour, since it matched with your eye colours. Ram bhai's blue-green eyes and your brown eyes." She said proudly, "And Akki helped too" she added smiling at her husband. "Bachhe, this is just amazing. I love it so much. Thank you" Ram said as they hugged. "I love you, Bhai." She said, he kissed her forehead, and then Priya hugged her. "soo, our present was a little too big. Tarun!!!!" Brinda yelled, Tarun appeared shortly with a few more help, they were carrying a big photo frame. Ram and Priya looked at them stupefied, "This is from Mr, Adi, Kunal and Vik, Sara and Sandy. It was very hard searching for all these pictures." She said. The cloth was removed, a beautiful collage of them revealed. There were pictures of their childhood till their marriage, and few from their trips. "it's.... wow, I think I am gonna cry again" Priya said, Bri joined her, "Me too..." she said. The two ladies hugged and cried together smiling. Adi came to Ram, and hugged. "Yaar... this is perfect. It has all of us. I love you guys" he said. "I do too" Priya chirped in.