Part 17 - Surprises

HI!!! I know I have updated after a long time, it's just that I am really busy now with exams.. I am sorry for the delay, hope you like this part

Ram smiled as he saw his wife sleeping peacefully in his embrace, wearing his black shirt, they had just made out last night, kissing wildly, exploring, but were also tired and just wanted each other's company, and soon fell asleep. He pulled her closer leaving no gap between them and kissed her exposed collarbone, Priya hummed in her sleep, smiling lightly. He smirked, and moved to her neck, placing feathery kisses all over, she wriggled in his arms, smirking even more, he moved on to her face, kissing her cheeks, nose, forehead, eyes, before kissing her lips, she mumbled "Ram, so jao... aur mujhe sone do" Ram pouted a little, as Priya turned to the other side, his arms still hugging her waist. He scooted close to her entangling his legs with hers, keeping his face on hers, rubbing his prickly beard. "Mr. Kapoor, what are you doing?" she asked a bit irritated, "Loving my wife, what else" he answered smugly. He slid his hand under her shirt, shocked, he felt something, a scar, he didn't see that yesterday, "I see you found that" she said turning to him and knew that from his expression he must have thought it might be related to her father, "Ahh, don't look at me like that, it's nothing bad. I was in high school, I fell down from my cycle, hit roughly, there were broken glass pieces, and then I think you can guess the rest" she said casually, he looked at her wide eyed, "Oh my god! That's nothing bad? It sounds painful" he said feeling the area, "at that moment, yes, it was. But It's been years now, it doesn't pain." She shrugged. "hmmm... u hungry?" he asked, "Yesss" she answered, he smiled, "Let's order in, I don't wanna get up" she blushed, "I agree".

"Mr. Kapoor we are only two people... why have you ordered for ten?" asked an angry Priya looking at the large amount of food, he smiled sheepishly, "Oh my god! Why did I even let you order food?" she whined, "I am hungry" he said, she rolled her eyes, "me too, but we can't eat all of this for breakfast" she said, "Well, I can. You made me work up an appetite" he answered, kissing her cheeks that are now pink. "uh I... let's eat" she spoke, he laughed seeing her. "waise Mr. Kapoor, I have to ask" she said making him look at her, "oh god! Aap bhi na" she chuckled wiping his beard with a cloth, he smiled sheepishly asking her to continue, "Haan, toh I was saying that, you said you confessed during my accident and then you fell in love, how did you keep it within you, aren't you always the one who expresses his feelings?" she asked, he smiled, "To be honest, it was very difficult, the more closer we became, the urge to just tell it became stronger. But I wanted to wait for you, we've had so many bends and rocks in our way, and I wanted you to trust me completely, wanted you to be comfortable with me. So, I decided that till that I will win your heart and then confess. Priya, I am so happy today" he said making her teary, "I am too." She said giving a wide grin, overwhelmed by his feelings. "The weather is pleasant today, maybe we could go for a walk?" she asked, "Yeah sure! We can walk hand in hand, I have always wanted to do that with my love" he said, Priya laughed, "You're such a teenager!" Ram frowned, "What do you mean?" Priya looked at his cute frown and laughed again, "Kuch nahi, I am done with my food. I'll go get ready. You please complete yours" she said getting up and walked to the washroom. "Tum tum hi ho Priya" he murmured to himself taking a sip of his coffee. Later, Ram got ready, Priya waiting for him, "Chalein?" she nodded her hand taking his extended hand. Walking down to the reception area, he spoke, "You know I feel we have loved each other for years now, it doesn't feel new" he said, "Mujhe bhi aisa hi lagta hai.... but it feels nice, doesn't it?" he turned, her brown eyes adoring his blue-green ones, "More than nice gorgeous, it is the best feeling ever and the fact that it is with you, I am forever grateful", he surely knows how to melt her heart, she gave light kiss on his cheek making it go red. Reaching the big reception, her small kiss that sent a surge of electricity within him, fired up his desire. He pulled her closer, wrapping his arms around her waist, she could find the strength to resist it. He leaned in to kiss her, unaware of the fact they were being watched by a very familiar couple. As Priya deepened the kiss, Ram groaned, whispering "Do you really wanna go on a walk?" Priya giggled.