Part 10 - Gorgeous

"Venice?!" Priya exclaimed, "that's what I said..." Ram told, "Mr. Kapoor? I wanna catch Shashi too. But Venice, it's... I have my college..." she said contemplating, "Priya... come on, I can speak to the College director." He said making her roll her eyes, "Mr. Kapoor, you know I don't like when you use your name like that." She said, "okay fine! Then you have two options, one you come with me or I will go alone since I need Adi, Vik, and Kunal working here. What do you want me to do?" he said frowning, Priya sighed. "I don't want you to go alone... how many days?" she asked, "I don't know Priya... It is not fixed. The faster we catch, the faster we get to come home." He said. "anyways, it's late May, and probably they are gonna give summer holidays, so it'll be fine. Moreover, you have the option to conduct online also." Priya nodded. Ram smiled. "I'll book then." He said excited, "It's funny how we had talked about going abroad and now it has come true." He said. "Mr. Kapoor, as far as I remember we are going to catch Shashi, not for vacation." She reminded him, he groaned. "And some people just like ruining the fun out of it. Live a little gorgeous, we'll catch Shashi, don't tell you have zero interest in exploring Italy" he said huskily, causing butterflies in her stomach. "we'll see Mr. Kapoor" she said brushing off any feeling. "haan, 'no' aur 'we'll see', yeh dono tumhare favorites hai. I am jealous." He said, she just chuckled and shook her head.

"Go, I see at you 6pm" he said as he stopped in front of her college. "how did you know?" she asked surprised. "I am your husband, I know everything......" he said proudly, while she looked him in disbelief, "I overheard your conversation with Sara di" he said in a low tone. "Yeah, you seem to do that a lot" she said sarcastically, while he gave a sheepish smile. "Bye Mr. Kapoor" she said getting off the car, "Bye gorgeous" he said winking, causing her to blush. She ran off before he could flirt more, making him laugh. He reached his cabin to find Bri sitting there with a worry on her face, she soon sees him with tears, she rushes to hug him. "Jaan... I am so sorry; I seriously will kill Shashi if I ever see him." Ram had updated Adi with everything that has happened who in turn told everything to Brinda, Vik and Kunal. "Bri, it's okay. I am fine. And I know you will kill him, that's why I am taking Priya to Venice." He said hugging her back. She pulled away, "Venice?" just then the whole had barged in, hugging ram, sobbing, "Guys, seriously I am okay." He said reassuring them. He made them sit and explained what happened that morning. "Are you sure it's safe? You and Priya?" asked Adi, "Don't worry, I am not going unarmed, there will be security" he said. "Accha teek hai, I am happy that scoundrel will be arrested." Vik said. "so, is it just some catching a murderer trip or Venice, a romantic place, something might spark between the couple trip?" Bri teased, Ram tried controlling his blush. "Bri yaar!! I don't know. A lot has changed since the Ooty trip. It's like we are slowly moving forward. And Priya is willingly doing so. There is hope. I think, I don't have to worry about my feeling to be one-sided. She lets me compliment her now." He said as his eyes shone. They looked at him with love. "I am so happy for you Ram! You and Bhabhi are so lucky to have each other." Said an excited Kunal. "bilkul sahi kaha. I was right. Priya is the one!" said Bri pointing at all. "You are always right, Jaan." Ram said smiling. "group hugg!!" Adi yelled making everyone laugh, as they came closer and hugged. "Let's have lunch together. It's been so long." Vik said breaking the hug. "Should we also call a certain gorgeous lady?" Bri teased, Ram looked at her perplexed, why was she stressing on the word gorgeous, how did she know? Bri understood that, "Look at your phone, Jaan" she said. A message had popped up. 'GORGEOUS: Mr. Kapoor, did you have your lunch? Did you take your medicines?' Ram blushed, as he took it hurriedly, leaving a laughing Bri. He called her. "Hello Mr. Kapoor, everything fine?" she asked, "Everything is, well, did you have your lunch?" he asked, "ah, not yet. Why?" she asked, "well, I was thinking maybe you could join us." He replied. "us?" she asked, "Haan, Bri, Adi, Vik and Kunal. So, they were suggesting to call you and I thought why not, it would be amazing if you join us." He said. "Ok sure. I'll come in few minutes" she said, she was happy to join, in fact they have become her friends too. "See you then gorgeous" he said making her blush.