Part 20 - What happened in Vegas (I)

"But seriously, I am grateful, you stood by me and I know you will continue to do so" he smiled, "You remember what happened in Vegas Priya?" he asked, finally Priya gave a wide smile, that he missed so much............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VEGAS

"Mr. Kapoor! What was that about and can you please stop glaring at him?" Priya asked dragging her husband out of the airport. "Well, I don't like men eyeing you. Who do they think are?" he huffed, Priya started laughing. Ram narrowed his eyes, "Has kyu rahi ho? Maine aisa kya joke bola?" he said annoyed, "Aap ka face... Ram, ap jab jealous hothe ho na, tab bohut cute dikthe ho." She said pinching his cheeks, he could feel it getting warmer. "Hasso Priya Hasso, when you get jealous, then I'll see" he smiled sarcastically, "I don't get jealous" she retorted back, he just smirked. He casually put his arm around her shoulder walking to the car that was waiting for them, "excited?" he asked, as she sat in, "With you... always" he gave her a wide grin. "did I say, you look gorgeous today?" she looked at him and rolled her eyes, knowing why exactly he suddenly complimented her, "No. I will not allow you to drink. I don't get why you don't understand" she complained, he pouted showing her his puppy eyes knowing that she cannot resist them. "Agh, fine. But after this, you won't even go near any bottle, you get that?" she spoke sternly, "yes mam" he saluted heartily making her chuckle. Settling in their suite, something Priya hated that she got accustomed to. "we're hitting the casino, drinking, and just having fun, no restrictions for tonight and that is for both of us." He said jumping on to the bed, she frowned at the sight, "Me? You want me to play and drink with you?" she asked, he nodded, "you really think it will okay if we both are drunk?" she asked, he shrugged, "I don't get drunk easily." She replied a hmm, "fine, just for tonight, can't believe I'm doing this." She said, he beamed. "Priya, one more thing" he said, she gave a questioning look, "Yeh drinking, tum sirf mare saath karogi, aur kisi ke saath nahi, okay?" she smiled, "Okay. Of course, only you know how to handle a drunk me" she giggled, he proudly agreed. "we are in this, always and forever" she laughed, "Mr. Kapoor, you get so cheesy sometimes" she said, "You like it" he responded to which she only gave a shrug.

It was evening already, Priya decided to dress differently today surprising her husband, a little apprehensive about but, no restrictions tonight. She wore a red dress, that came till just below her knees, she had second thoughts now, did it look weird? What will he think? She brushed off, took a deep breath, and matched it with red lipstick, and her wavy hair let loose, just the way he likes it. She went to him nervously, "Gorgeous, I think there is a change of plan, we are spending the night here" he said smugly, she looked down blushing, "Ram!" she called out, "What? You look wow and wow... I need to be careful with you, there will be men down there" he said pulling her, sliding his arms around her waist. "You look quite handsome too" she said kissing his cheek, he blushed lightly caressing his cheek where she had kissed, heading down to the casino.

While Priya was adjusting her dress, A lady who was running dashed Ram, she looked a little drunk. The lady then gave a full smile. "Hi, I am Allison, I got lost searching for the washroom and now I am lost somewhere... Wooohooo, thanks for saving me, good looking" she flirted with Ram, he immediately pulled back, Priya narrowed her eyes, glaring at her, "Uh excuse me?" she spoke coldly, "Oh if that's your girlfriend, I believe you could do better" she said not looking at Priya at all, Priya anger exceeded, before Ram could reply, she made the lady look at her, "How dare you, first you flirt with my HUSBAND and then you say I am not a good choice, who the hell are you?" she snapped, giving her the death glare, whole Ram stood there baffled, he had to admit, his wife looked hot when she was angry. She looked at Priya, her face had a teasing smile, she eyed Priya down to up, and spoke "Huh, feisty, I like it. Aren't you a cute Amazon warrior Queen?" she said, touching Priya's cheeks. Priya face reddened, she giggled lightly at her compliment. Ram was now confused to why Priya's anger subsided, "I like you better than good looking standing besides, say we ditch him?" she asked Priya eyes widened, Ram rolled his eyes, "excuse me miss, me and MY wife have somewhere to go, so if you don't mind" he said holding Priya hand and left the place before she could say anything. Priya laughed, "What?" he asked annoyed, "Your face again" she said chuckling, "Hello madam, you should have looked at yours first, how jealous you were...." he smirked, "Maybe, but then, the tables turned didn't it" she said smugly making him frown again, "Yeah yeah, first you were angry then suddenly she called you a warrior queen and you giggled, seriously Priya" he said, "haww, Mr. Kapoor, aap fir se jealous hain?" she asked breaking into another set of giggles, he pouted and turned his head. "Aww, okay okay... Ram, I am only yours and you are only mine .... what was it you said... always and forever" she said making him smile widely, "Vaada karo" he asked, she lifted her little finger, he furrowed his eyebrow in confusion. "You wanna pee?" he asked foolishly, she hit her forehead thinking how cute her husband can be. "no, pinkie promise Mr. Kapoor" she said, "Ohhhh... okay... I get it now" he laughed sheepishly, extending his little finger and locking it with hers. "There... pinkie promise" she said innocently, before she could pull, he tightened it, leaned down and kissed their interlocked fingers softly, "Now, it's sealed with a kiss" she smiled and repeated what he did, "done, now it's perfect."