Izuku Shimura: Bio

Appearance:

Izuku stands at 5ft 10in and has green and black fluffy hair and emerald green eyes. He has diamond shaped freckles under both of his eyes and he has a handsome face. He constantly wears a bartender outfit as he views it as comfy. His hero outfit consists of dark green combat pants with steel toed boots and a tattered black cloak and a black shirt.

(His pants are dark green

(His pants are dark green.)
Skills:

Incredible physique: Izuku has trained his body and has combined 30 strength enhancing quirks that he evolved into one quirk. His strength is comparable to All Might in his prime. He also has 28 evolved speed enhancing quirks that he combined into one, causing him to become almost as fast as light. He is highly flexible as well, and can easily bend his body in anyway he sees fit.

CQC specialist: Izuku is skilled in fighting with all sorts of weapons, from knives, swords, brass knuckles, and even gauntlets. He is especially gifted and skilled in hand to hand combat as he has mastered plenty of martial arts.

High IQ: Izuku is incredibly smart and gifted in many subjects. By the time he was 16, he gained a PhD in Quirkology, Electrical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Software and Hardware Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology, Chemical Engineering, Computer Science, Biomedical Engineering, and Economics.

Amazing Business Man: Izuku learned how to participate in the subtleties of business and running them. By the time he was 14, he ran a vast business network worth hundreds of billions of dollars, from technology production, to energy production, to waste removal, to hospitals, to dentistry, to even transportation companies.

Good Craftsman: He learned how to make a variety of things, from home things, to even houses in general, he knows how to make almost anything. He is also highly skilled in inventing things. He learned this from Hinagara Aizawa.

Amazing cook: Izuku learned from his grandmother how to make over 130 recipes and more. He learned to grow foods from Daigoro Banjo.

Quirks:

All For All: This quirk is Izuku's main quirk. It allows him to take, give, copy, evolve, combine, erase, and disable quirks.

One For All: Izuku copied this quirk first right before he left for America, and he evolved this quirk as well. With it, Izuku can increase his speed and strength infinitely stronger, and can use it to power up his other quirks. Additionally, Izuku could use the past users quirks from before and evolved them. Additionally, this makes all of his quirks, whether they came from OFA or not, to become unable of being stolen or copied.