Chapter 14: Heroes in Love

Jasmine Dragon, 2 days after USJ attack

Izuku sat at his booth with Nejire and Eri, both of whom were sitting at his sides while drinking tea and snacking on some complimentary pudding. You may ask yourself why Izuku or Nejire weren't on hero patrol, so let me rewind it to when it gets explained.

Flashback, Izuku's Apartment, 2 hours earlier

Izuku was chilling in his apartment with Eri while watching some tv. He was mostly thinking about what to do with his day since he had 2 weeks before he headed back to UA. He needed to start a few more businesses and make sure that they could start up faster, he also needed to create more commercials with Ryukyu for his new businesses, and he finally needed to see if he could gain more control over his new portal quirk.

Though Izuku managed to learn something about the portal quirk, it was actually 2 quirks combined into one so he separated the 2 quirks with some effort. One of those quirks was called Cloud, and the other one was called Warp. Cloud allowed the user to create clouds of various sizes that could hold people on them and even hide objects inside of them, they were also able to fly pretty fast too. Izuku evolved the quirk to be able to hold up more than 1000lbs and made them able to fly on their own while on autopilot. Warp on the other hand was a quirk that allowed the user to create a portal and use it go to places they have been to before, but the portal was only the size of a basketball. Izuku evolved the quirk to have the portal be up to 10 meters in diameter, and he could create multiple portals other than just 2.

He decided to combine Smokescreen with Cloud to better double as both a hinderance for seeing, but also to move villains inside the cloud and allow him to separate his allies in the cloud to get them in better positions. Izuku dubbed the new quirk as Myth Cloud, since it did sound like something straight out of mythology.

While he was thinking of what to do, his apartment door unlocked and opened and Nejire came through the door. Since it was a Saturday, it made sense that she wasn't at school, but he would have guess that she would be at Ryukyu's agency right now, so he asked her.

"Nejire, what are you doing here? Don't you have to be at Ryukyu's agency?" As he said this, Eri got up to go hug her, which Nejire returned fully.

"I got called by Ryukyu to take a 2 week resting period. Since I became the strongest at Ryukyu's agency, I did a lot of hero work, almost as much as Ryukyu. So she said I was working too hard and that I should take a resting period and focus more on school since it's the start of the semester. So I decided to hang out and do stuff with you and Eri!" Nejire explained while Izuku blushed at the way she worded it.

He'd never tell anyone other than the past users of OFA, but he had a crush on Nejire.

"Well then, one of us can take turns watching Eri, while the other does hero work, or we can just relax the day off." Izuku offered getting the blush off his face.

"I think we should take the day off for now. You may not realize it, but you've been overworking yourself for the past 2 months. We should probably relax a bit." Nejire proposed as Izuku opened his mouth to reply before Nejire spoke before him.

"Don't say you haven't been overworking yourself either. You've been on patrol for a total of 80 hours a week, and it's honestly higher, for the past 3 months. You are overworking yourself, no question." She said again.

"Uhm, how did you know that."

"I'm very observant on what you do."

"..... Well ok then."

"... Jasmine Dragon?"

".... Jasmine Dragon."

Flashback done, Jasmine Dragon, currently