Chapter 9: 3 Months and Entrance Exam

Rundown of the last 3 months

Over the last 3 months, Izuku could proudly feel that he was happier than he had ever been in the past 12 years. He loved Eri and treasured Nejire more so than his own life, something the past users all were proud of too, especially his grandmother.

Over the last 3 months, Izuku taught Eri all the subject material until 1st grade, and he helped her get a friend. She wasn't right with it at first, since she was still terrified of people, but thanks to some counseling, a lot of therapy and confidence from both Izuku and Nejire, she managed to make 1 friend and at least be around other people. She befriended a boy by the name of Kota Izumi, and he always wore a red hat and had black hair and black eyes.

Izuku and Nejire also became quite good friends. They hung out a lot together and did lots of things in their free time. Mostly watching movies, seeing heroes and taking notes on their quirks, talking about heroes, and even going to the Jasmine Dragon store a lot, so much so that Izuku Nejire and Eri all came by at least 3 times a week. They also familiarized themselves with their homes, as Nejire had been to Izuku's apartment multiple times and Izuku had visited the Hado Residence a lot as well. Nejire's father was a mostly stay at home worker, but her mother was oversees in France in order to expand her internet business.

Nejire and Eri also did a lot together, as Nejire would constantly show her videos of heroes and quirks and would always encourage her asking questions. They also found a favorite snack in the form of the candy apple. They spent a lot of time watching videos and reading about quirks that Eri found cool, especially about Izuku's quirks.

Izuku and Nejire have also been doing hero work for a while every day. Nejire works as an intern at Ryukyu's agency since her first internship in her first year, so she's seen a few villain situations and has gotten plenty of experience.

Izuku mostly handles cases solo, but he's not against teaming up temporarily with other heroes. Mostly, he works with rescue and combat operations, and mostly prefers to stop accidents before they escalate or begin. That being said, he has teamed up on multiple occasions. Twice with Edgeshot, thrice with Ryukyu, 7 times with Eraserhead, and 18 times with Hawks. Because of this, Hawks is one of the few people that Eri will let hug her. Hawks and Izuku hit it off as good friends when they both arrived at a crime scene at the same time and took out the villain while working together in almost perfect sync. Since then, they hang out a lot and patrol the same areas most of the time and have even paid for each other's dinner multiple times.

Izuku finished setting up the businesses he had in Japan as well. Thanks to the commercials with Ryukyu and her hero agencies, the businesses that were previously small have now expanded greatly. They rake in large sums of money every week and improve life greatly. Izuku also finished setting up his own hero agency, known as the Disaster Hero Agency. It was a small building that served as his temporary base of operations in Japan. Though it also had a lot of computers that Izuku used to legally tap into cameras all around Japan so that he could answer distress calls every time they arrived.

Izuku also invested money into UA recently. He made a meeting with the principal of UA, Nezu, and talked about a certain number of things.

Flashback, 2 weeks ago, UA High School

Izuku walked through the halls of UA after recently signing up for the UA entrance Exam, that would happen in 2 weeks. He was walking until he found the principal's office, since he needed a private conversation with Nezu.