Chapter 15: An Angel's Smile is Priceless

The next day, Izuku's apartment, 6:30AM

Izuku woke up with a smile, thinking he had a very good dream last night. He thought that until he looked in the mirror and saw the blue lipstick marks on his cheeks.

"Oh my god, I actually have Nejire as my girlfriend!!" Izuku shouted in realization.

"Did you think it was a dream?" He heard his grandmother from his kind.

"Yeah! It was so good I thought I was having the best dream in my entire life." Izuku replied. He smiled the rest of the morning after making food for Eri and getting breakfast in him. When Eri got up and noted her brother's happy expression, she wondered why he was smiling like that.

"Brother, why are you smiling?" She asked innocently.

"Eri, I have Nejire as my girlfriend now! She's now more part of our family than she's ever been!" Izuku told her still smiling.

"Uhm, what's a girlfriend?" Eri asked while being adorably curious.

"You see, a girlfriend or a boyfriend, is a person who is dating another person that they love. I love Nejire and she loves me, so I asked her yesterday and she said yes!" Izuku explained the term and what happened yesterday.

"Does that mean she's not my big sister anymore?" Eri asked while getting sad.

"No, Eri. If anything, she's more your sister now than before!" Izuku said while giving her a hug as she brightened up and smiled.

"Eri, I have to go pick up groceries, I'll be back in 10 minutes, ok." Izuku said as Eri nodded. Izuku kissed her forehead before teleporting to the market, leaving her alone in the house.

Eri finished her breakfast and savored it a lot before she went to go watch some TV. She turned on a kids channel that her brother showed her and watched it for a while. After a good second though, somebody knocked on the apartment door. Eri remembered her brother telling her that if someone knocked, to not answer the door. So she ignored it and continued watching TV. But the door was knocked on again, which made Eri very nervous, since the neighbors weren't even up normally. Eri walked up to the door with a step stool and looked through the door hole.

She started hyperventilating when she saw a man with a beaklike mask. She backed up from the door and hid in Izuku's room before she was hiding under the bed waiting for him to go away. That didn't happen, as the door to the apartment was loudly knocked down, and she heard footsteps into the room. She heard the footsteps draw nearer and nearer, so she stopped breathing loudly, though it was hard when she was almost having a panic attack. The footsteps were louder, until she knew he was in the room. The man noticeably sighed loudly as he crouched down to look under the bed, as his yellow and angry eyes met with her red and terrified eyes.

"Well well well, I finally found you. Come with me now Eri and I won't get madder than I already am." The man said as he reached for his white glove and began pulling it off. Eri flinched back as memories from what the man did to her came rushing back into her mind. She sweated noticeably as she inched farther away from the man.

"Eri! I'm already pissed off as it is! COME WITH ME NOW! Before I have to get myself dirty!" The man snarled at her as he removed his gloves, causing Eri to be terrified even further, before she started crying as she got out from under the bed. The man had a disgusting gleam in his yellow eyes as he watched her cry and stand up still in fear.

"Was that so much to ask for? We have a lot of work to catch up on. I take it that this will be the last time that you run away from me." The man said as he harshly grabbed her shoulder and practically had to drag the crying Eri out of the apartment. They walked down the elevator in silence as Eri was crying the entire time. They walked out of the apartment with nobody stopping them, as the man led her to a car and drove off with her.