Chapter 5: Offers and Explanation

Izuku's apartment, next day

Izuku woke up with a start from his dreamland and started off the day on a fairly good note. The bed was a lot more comfortable than the one that he had in Tennessee, which was to be expected though. Izuku got up and made some breakfast before going through his morning routines, like brushing his teeth, doing deodorant, and taking a shower. After that, he went to his living room before he started making a detailed plan on what he wanted to do.

He has 3 months before the UA Entrance Exam, which means that he has these three months to do business in Japan and settle himself back into Japan. His business network in America didn't need him to actually be there, as he could just send emails out to all of his board of directors and they'd pass the info and command down the chain. He'd only need to contact them once every month to see the well being of his workers and to give them a different goal or task. He needed a business network in Japan.

Yes, he did have some foreign businesses in Japan, like a hospital in Hosu, and a restaurant food chain that recently became popular, but that was really it. Besides, he did give all of his companies equal attention in all of the countries he had them in, but it would be better if he created more businesses in general so he could fully give people jobs while making sure that he could create a good amount of profit for himself.

So he needed a plan to get more businesses in Japan other than just the conventional hospital and restaurant chain. Not that he couldn't make businesses in them, it was just better if he created and bought businesses of different variety and purposes. It was best to offer jobs of all types of varieties of people that way he could give unemployed people chances to live while working in society, while also giving people with a higher education to be able to use that education for good use.

One of the biggest businesses in Japan however, was the Hero Business. Izuku wanted to fund and create a self serving hero business. The way heroes get paid is that the government has a certain amount of money that they distribute to the Hero Committee, which they then distribute to the heroes that work under them, though every hero in the committee does get paid a living amount of wages that are decided by their popularity, their strength, and their contributions. As such, the amount of money that gets earned by heroes is all depending on them. But, heroes that create agencies sometimes have different workings, where they each work under one important higher ranking hero and they get paid by them in order to market themselves and get a higher wage, while also working for commercial agencies that have contracts with that agency.

As such, it was a good option to create commercial businesses while funding certain hero agencies in order to create contracts with and fund in order to create money. Izuku thought up of some good options, as they were all heroes thar top ranking heroes, but there were some problems.

All Might and Green Tornado were completely off the table, Endeavor was too since he'd just tell them, and plus, Izuku just didn't like him. Rabbit Hero: Murko wasn't in an agency and she doesn't do commercials. Wing Hero: Hawks doesn't care for them and also doesn't have an agency. The Laundry Hero: Wash had enough marketing deals with laundry product companies. Ninja Hero: Edgeshot doesn't do commercials either, though he could fund his agency. Fiber Hero: Best Jeanist had his own agency and clothing company that he ran. The only hero that he could do was Dragoon Hero: Ryukyu and Shield Hero: Crust. Both were open to do commercials, though Crust only did sponsorships for workout equipment, and he only did so if he knew that the equipment was top grade, so Izuku would need to buy a business that did that if he wanted to work with him, but Ryukyu was open and to his knowledge hadn't made any long term or important business deals.

Izuku decided to make Ryukyu his main partnership, and settled for having up and coming heroes like Kamui Woods and Mt. Lady work with him as well. After he set up that plan, the next step was to make the offer, so he called Ryukyu's agency and managed to schedule an appointment with her 2 days from now and said that Izuku Shimura would be there. Now that he had that set up, all he needed to do was figure out what he wanted to do for these 2 days. He figured he could probably make sure his companies were running better before he decided to go buy a few spaces and set up a few new stores. He also needed to visit the Hero Committee HQ in order to settle something.