Chapter 2: Making it in America

In OFA's mindscape same day as last chapter

"So then, where do you all think I should run away to? I mostly just ran way to get out of that house, at that moment I gave up on being a hero though, and if you all are going to help me, then I need a place to go to in order to train and live. Do you guys have any ideas on where I should go?" Izuku asked while sitting down in front of all the users of OFA.

"The only place that I can recommend would be America. There are plenty of places that you could use to practice your quirks without being caught or spied on. In my vacation to Tennessee, I did build a small forest house there. And there is plenty of space and equipment that can be used to train you well. Sure, you may have to clean it up a bit, since it hasn't been used in roughly 15 years, but it should suit you for a while." Nana Shimura said as she remembered her vacation home she built when she was in Tennessee.

"Yeah, but we should also make plans on trying to keep him educated. Right now you are at grade 5, but you've studied material up to grade 8, so for right now, apply for a high school and get as high of a score as you can. Try and speed through the top classes of high school as fast as you can possibly do so online. Once you do that, apply for as many scholarships as you possibly can to get as much of a free tuition as possible." En told Izuku while remembering to try and get Izuku an education.

"Not only that though, Izuku obviously will eventually have to buy another property. Eventually, someone will find where he lives and that property could be bought since he would technically be occupying it and 'squatting' in it. Although I am against it, he might need to create a new identity as a business man and have to buy properties. Not only that, but Izuku will have to find a quirk that can change appearances, which will be hard." Hikage Shinomori stated.

"I heard that America is #1 in quirk diversity, so I should be able to find a quirk like that or similar, then I could just evolve it and get it to my needs. Additionally, I should probably learn how to make things like furniture, chairs, gardens, etc., so can any of you help me with that?" Izuku asked.

"Before I was a hero, I ran my father's store. We fixed and made a lot of things, from furniture, to walls, ceilings, tiles, roofs, silverware, glass, and even mechanical parts. I'll teach you all that I know and then some." Hanagara Aizawa offered to him while Izuku nodded in thanks.

"I grew a lot of things in my garden, and I know how to do all types of agricultural projects, so I'll teach you it." Daigoro Banjo said.

"We should also discuss the obvious. How are we going to get to America?" Yoochi asked as he wanted Izuku to leave this hellhole as fast as possible.

"Easy, we catch a ride on a shipment boat. With our skills and Izuku being sneaky, we should be able to sneak aboard a shipment container and easily make our way to America. Then, we take some food and water and survive off of that." Mikatsu Onimoru offered.

"Actually, it would be better to hide out in an airplane instead. The security around luggage is actually very low nowadays. He should be able to sneak right in before being able to sneak right out." Nana said as Izuku agreed with her about that. So Izuku decided that he needed to make it to the airport and find a flight towards America.

Izuku then focused on exiting OFA's mindscape before he felt his consciousness return to normal. Izuku woke up in an alleyway with everything still on him. Grinning at the fact that he had a quirk now, Izuku activated OFA before he sped off. He tried activating the previous user's quirks and managed to figure out how to evolve quirks. He had to focus with All For All on the quirk in question before feeding it power to grow and expand. Izuku evolved OFA and managed to make the energy multiply ever day, and store an infinite amount of energy while increasing how he could control it. He could use it power up his body's senses, his reaction time, and even power up other quirks. He did the exact same with the previous users quirks and managed to activate each of them.