Chapter V

Voicemail to Angel

"You know it can get very lonely in this apartment, especially when the only person you care for leaves you in it without saying even a word."

"I know you feel embarrassed for the last night but I promise you baby there is nothing in this world that would make me look at you differently, especially not you getting drunk and throwing up. I've been like that before and you took care of me, so why did your pretty little head think I wouldn't do the same?"

"So, here's what we're gonna do. I'm giving you a day, just one day, I won't text you, I won't call, I won't drive up to your house or anything like that, I'll give you your space to figure shit out. But tomorrow if I don't see you at our field at 3 pm, I'm coming to yours and dragging your sorry hungover ass there."

"We need to talk and you need to tell me everything that is happening. Cause I can't help you, if I don't know it all and I want to be your supporting shoulder, Angel. Please let me be one."

"I'll go now, please just take a break and don't do anything stupid, you have me, always."

At some point, in the dead of the night, Angel sends a voicemail to Elias.

She whispers in the phone while silently crying "You have me always."

A/N

Hope you liked this chapter.

Btw I'm going to a theme party with friends tomorrow and I spent literally the whole week deciding what to wear, later on to realize I have the perfect clothes to be Neo from Matrix🤦‍♀️

Anywho, please share your thoughts on this chapter and don't forget to vote😊