12

They've shed most of their clothes by the time Karina's knees hit the bed. She is gasping, searching for breath between the fervent press of Winter's lips against her own and yet the thought of pushing her away is infallible, impossible. Winter is the air she needs to breathe, the warmth to grow and the water to parch her thirst and being separated from her is unimaginable.

She struggles for a moment with the Winter's bra when she manages to snake her fingers around the girl's back. It's embarrassing because she'd like to think she knew what she was doing with these by now, but evidently not and she grunts in frustration when she is forced to pull back from Winter's lips to examine the contraption.

"It hooks at the front," Winter breathes messily in her ear and she hears her heart thud even as her hands flick around to unsnap the bra. It is thrown far way across the room and her fingers brush over the swell of each breast reverently as she leans in the kiss Winter soundly and whisper against her lips.

"I've never seen it before."

"New," Winter manages between panted breaths, "thought you'd like it."

"Better than the purple one?" She grunts in surprise when firm hands push her back onto the bed and then groans, pressing her head back into the comforter as Winter unbuttons her jeans and begins to peel them away from her legs.

"Of course."

Her jeans are down to her thighs.

"What about the blue one?" The jeans disappear over her feet and Winter clambers back up to glare at her.

"Nothing is better than the blue one."

Lips on hers cut off Karina's reply and she gives herself willingly to Winter's touch, lets her fingers scrape benignly over the curve of Winter's waist and the crook of her hips as Winter's lips move to the corner of her mouth, the line of her jaw and down to the tender skin of her neck. Teeth nip and Karina whines softly, fingers tightening over Winter's skin even as the her tongue flickers out to run over the injury, sucking just slightly until the soothing touch is sure to leave a dark purple bruise.

Karina whimpers again and pushes at her waist even as her hips buck and struggle to rise, fingers quivering against Winter's skin. Winter's eyes open and she detaches her lips from Karina's neck with one final kiss, hovering above her to smile coyly, cocking an eyebrow.

"Stop being such a baby."

"Everyone will know," despite her words she aches for Winter's touch again, aches for the press of her lips and it's a struggle not to throw her chin back and invite Winter to create a checkerboard of evidence across her collarbones.

"Do you care?" Winter challenges her, snatching her answer away with a kiss that yanks the air from her chest as her fingers dance down the flat planes of Karina's stomach and curl over her hips, brushing against soft skin.

Karina's answer is nothing more than a strained groan, hips that chase her teasing touch and Winter's deep, throaty laughter sends a haze of desire winding through her. Teeth reappear at her collarbone, as if Winter can read her mind and she bites sharply in reprimand, ignoring Karina's needy protests.

"Answer me, Karina."

"Fuck-" The fingers slip down to gather wet heat, to slip through her drenched lips in the faintest echo of the touch Karina needs and her fingers have travelled up to grab at Winter's shoulder blades, nails digging in. "Winter- please-"

"I don't think you do care," The touch disappears and Karina's complaint is corked in her throat by the sight of Winter's fingers brushing over the brunette's lips before sliding into her own mouth. Winter lets out a groan of appreciation and her lips release the soaked digit with a wildly sexy pop, heavily lidded eyes watching her. "You taste delicious."

Karina's tongue flickers out over her own lip automatically and she tastes heady, heavy sweetness and musk as Winter begins to descend down her body, taking her nipple between her lips and laving her tongue over the pert bud. Karina's hands fist in dark tresses and her body quivers beneath Winter's expert touch. Her skin feel like electricity, pulsing and hot and each wet touch feel like a spark. Brown eyes rise to lock onto hers and she can't look away, her head held at an awkward angle, mouth slightly open as she sucks in quick, panted breaths in an attempt not to scream out in frustration.

Winter's lips travel, sliding from her breast to linger over her bellybutton, kissing and nibbling teasingly and laughter quirks at Karina's lips as she squirms beneath the touch and tugs at Winter's hair.

"Stop teasing."

Winter rolls her eyes, lips stretched into a wide, smug smile. "Whatever you say, jagi."

The word makes Karina's squirm again, but in a totally different way and her legs part voluntarily as Winter slides down to press at them with hot palms and slip hair lips over Karina's clit. Her head finally falls back in pleasure, a moan escaping through her lips that makes Winter let out a muffled giggle, the vibrations shooting straight through Karina. Winter's tongue is firm and warm when it darts out through Karina's lips before falling onto her clit with frightening ferocity.

A high pitched whimper escapes Karina. She's so wound up, dripping down the insides of her thighs and the slightest touch would be enough to push her over the edge, so Winter's viscous attack is almost too much.

"Karina, look at me." She drags her head up, though it's so heavy it feels as if it's made of iron, and blinks down at where Winter's lips shine up at her. "Stay quiet." Is all Winter says, before pressing her lips back to where Karina needs them most.

She's still fairly drunk, so the touch feels ethereal, otherworldly in a way that escapes her understanding. She arches, her back twists and turns in the sheets, as smooth as water and she twists her head to one side, biting at the pillow beneath her head as Winter does something particularly magical with her talented mouth. One of her hands falls from Winter's hair and curls up to grab at the underside of her pillow, folding it up and pressing it against the side of her face as a desperate mewl escapes her.

Winter's hands slide beneath her thighs, holding them still and steady as Karina thrashes and she teases, draws her tongue away from the sensitive point of Karina's clit to circle around it temptingly. Karina whines again, needy and desperate and bucks her hips into Winter's mouth before a finger slides over her folds again, gathering wetness. The tip of Winter's finger edges her opening for just a second before Winter slides inside and Karina feels herself clench down, hears the grunt that escapes her between panted breaths. Winter slides in and out and in again before her tongue fixes back to Karina's clit and she sucks , her finger curling with frightening accuracy and Karina knows exactly what she wants.

For all of Winter's warnings and Karina's desperate attempts to muffle herself, when she comes she throws her mouth open in a silent scream and freezes but for the shuddering shocks running through her. Blissful, wonderful white heat explodes through her and her breath catches in her throat as she quivers and quakes and her hand tightens painfully in Winter's hair.